Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the attic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by toasted247, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Ok so the entrance to the attic in our house is in my bedroom and the attic NEVER gets used, the door is actually screwed shut. If I were to go in and shut it from the inside and smoke, would the smell reach the rest of the house even if I waited for a while before opening the door?

2. Is there any kind of ventilation up in there? There has to be some kind of gap or something to blow it out.

3. #3 AcidBaker, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    Put a towel under the door and use a sploof.
    I baked my attic once, the attic will reek but not downstairs.

4. Just step outside. I knew a guy who smoked in his attic, and his mom's room was right below it. It was late at night, and he fucking fell through the attic floor onto his mom's bed while she was sleeping! So of course he got caught.

Obviously that's not something that would happen a lot, but it did happen. Either way, it will smell like crazy, and you could get away with it, but attics are something I'd stay away from. There's no way you can really make sure there's no smell getting out in an attic (depending on your attic).

5. #5 disturbedfuel15, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    Don't smoke in the house if people in the house don't want you smoking in the house.  That's about it.

Edit: Unless you pay rent.  In that case, I would say a fan+window would work better than the entire attic at a standstill.

6. Man up and spark up in your room. If your parents get mad, well don't smoke in the house any more.....don't be a little shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I may as well stick to going outside..

8. It's always the best option.

9. Going outside is possibly the best option if your trying to hide smoking. The wind will take the smell of course and all you have to do is change clothes or take a shower and brush your teeth. Good luck.

10. But most importantly, eye drops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yeah man good point. I didn't point it out because when I used to smoke and hide it I would do it when everyone's asleep and late at night so no one saw it.

12. #12 ThreeFiftyZzz, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    im picturing the scene from christmas vacation where clark gets stuck in the freezing attic. i can see the stoned OP stumbling around his attic trying to figure a way out only to fall through the ceiling.

yeah...u better just stick to smoking outside hahah