Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Steam Shower

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bhiz, Feb 16, 2009.

1. What a terrible waste of water.

2. In my bathroom (no windows) I have an air vent that lets steam from the shower out, so I take hits from my bong first chambering my bathroom, while blasting music and then hop into the shower. Once I'm done I let the hot water run for good measure and the steam kills the smell! Only my mirror fogs up and afterwards I brush my teeth or someting high as fuck haha

3. When i smoke in the shower i feel MORE high because i guess it helps my lungs open up and take more in.

4. I tried this method last night, didnt smell a thing.

Turned on the shower waited a few minutes for the steam, smoked about 2 bowls, blowing the smoke into the water/steam, after i got done smoking i hit the bathroom fan on and jumped in the shower, got out brushed teeth, sprayed body spray then walked out and shut the door, went back a few minutes later to see, and nothing. Smelled like someone just took a shower.

Greatest way to stealth smoke imo.

5. HELL YES, i do the same thing bro.
    open a window turn the shower on and toke away man.

6. It works like a charm but idk when i do it it feels like the vapor and the smoke mix together and make it way hard to breathe... it makes my stomach churn sometimes... i cant smoke to much in those conditions... i would rather just go outside or something.

7. No, you cannot sober yourself up just by sweating. THC is indeed stored in your fat cells and bloodstream, and sweating will speed up the rate that it exits your body, but it is in no way enough to sober you up or even make a dent on your high.

8. if you guys love to toke in your shower than you gotta check this thing out.... we rented a cabin that had this same one in it, and it has a stereo system built in, coklor changing light, steamer, shower jets all over and from the celing like rain, and the best part was it has its own vent and it was ducted otuside so blaze away with the airtight door shut, blow the smoke to the ceiling and your clear, no smell no smoke..... just be carefull being in there too long with the steam cause your gonna sweat out all the thc and i leanred the hard way you get reallly really baked if you sweat too much haha. check this thing out tho, for the price id say id def buy one if i could afford to...

Ariel Platinum DZ972F8 Steam Shower Unit- DZ972 Room

9. That is ridiculously fucking AWESOMMMEEEE. :smoking:

take er easy.

10. Man, my roommates and i would blaze in our bathroom with the steam on every day last year. It's a total and complete waste of water, but our dorms had a policy about bud saying if you got caught, you wouldn't be written up, you'd get straight up arrested.

we'd steam it up, towel the door, use a spoof and glade the fuck out of it.

11. I really wanna try this.

12. lmao smoking a blunt on a rollercoaster. that is the funnies comment on gc ive seen so far.

13. put warm/hot water in your bong..and go for the double sauna treatment lol. Its amazing man.

14. thats perfect but add a sploof and your good. :p
    It doesn't HAVE to be there but it's very helpful for the covering up of smell.
    Here is a link on how to make a sploof OP as well.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...l-step-step-how-make-awesome-sploof-pics.html

15. Hawiian hotbox, used to do this all the time at my girlfriends who couldnt smoke inside, worked great at keeping the smell down, but more importantly it was just plain cool:D