Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in space...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mucho blunto, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Every time Ive been high this whole week all ive thought about was being high in space.

Would you have to create a flameless way to light up?
    What would happen to the smoke?

Im feelin good of a couple bong rips and need a answer haha

2. heating elements?
    like old timer stoves
    and such
    twould be nice

3. vaporizers ?

4. lighting up would be pretty sweet. either use a powerful burning laser or if you're in direct sunlight, do a solar hit. you would also need to pump oxygen or a oxy/nitrogen gas mixture over your piece because the combustion would require oxygen. assuming all of this could happen, and you exhaled the smoke into the vacuum of space, the smoke would act like a solid. there is no gas to apply friction to the smoke particles, so they would just swirl around themselves and continue to travel in the direction you exhaled until they hit something.

5. Or you could just eat a brownie.

6. Captain buzzkill, reporting!

But not really since you'll still get high :confused_2:

7. Surely they would Vaporize in space, if I was in space I'd wanna be using a vape. Firstly, in my opinion, it's the best way to get high. Secondly, you know there aren't any dealers in space, so your gonna want to economise your weed use, so again vape all the way.

Getting high in space would be bitchin' bwt!

8. but yeahh , i think this all the time . it would be pretty bad ass to vape and go hop on the damn moon .

9. friggin spaceweed man...expensive as hell! I dropped like 40 spacebucks on this hefty spacesack of spacekush. got pretty space'd out.

10. :rolleyes: dont lie . you got that space schwag for 10 .

11. never again dude. never. again.
    also: my spacebong can be a real bitch sometimes, all the water just floats right into my stem and i get soggy spaceweed

12. Vaping would be sick but sitting back on the moon looking down at earth with a 4 gram blunt of sour diesel would be cool cause the smoke would just chill in front of you