Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Small Room - No Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notajew, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So the circumstances I'm in involve me being back at home from college early. I've been home for 5 months, which are all done without touching weed. All I do now is work and make money for my next year at whatever school I go too.

Anyways, Parents do not believe in smoking. My father is one of those 'it's illegal so don't do it, who cares if it's not that bad' kind of guys. Now I believe in respecting house rules and I know it's their house, but I'm looking for an option that would allow me to smoke possibly out of my window without having it smell. My house is not huge, but I'm the only one on the second floor.

What would be the best option to smoke that would release the least smell and smoke? A one hitter perhaps or a tiny bowl? Do you think I could get away with lighting quickly, inhaling, putting it out and blowing thru a fan out the window?

TL;DR - See last paragragh.

Any help is appreciated, especially those talking from experience. Also taking a 'walk' is a no-go.

2. -.-

But anyways, go outside.

3. if you can lean out your window and take some hits then spray some febreeze i'd think you'd be good. try and do a small amount of bowls though.

4. :rolleyes:

5. you know those huge tubes from gift wrapping? if you can stuff dryer sheets in that and tape one over the very end, you can just stick that out your window and blow your filtered hits into the outside. This assures no smoke is in the house but also that no one down the street catches a wif either.

here is a excellent quote from a comment from TheCCC420,

6. I've never understood the lengths people go to to stop smell. I understand the consequences of being caught, but I frequently smoke out of my pipe out of my window with just a towel covering the crack under the door and have no issues at all regarding smell.

If you are worried
    1) Make a sploof
    2) Yeah, use the fan
    3) Buy some febreeze/ozium and use after smoking
    4) Reduce smoking time as much as possible. The one hitter sounds like a good idea, but ive never used one myself. A small bong could work, you can get ones that are like 10cm tall.
    5) Towel under door
    6) Ghost hits as much as possible. Don't go starving yourself of oxygen for like 30secs, but holding in for like 10-15 secs should help.

Really though, I think this is all overkill.

7. If you have a window in your room, put a fan in the window and set it to exhaust mode, then smoke with no worries.

If you dont have a window, make a sploof like the above poster said.

8. Dude, when I was 16 living with my parents I would smoke in my room during the day while my parents were home in a 1 floor house. I'd keep a canlde lit, so they wouldn't hear the lighter *flick*, hit my bowl and put it out with my lighter then blow it out a window. I never got caught once, and I smoked for 3 years in that place.

I later found out that if they did, they wouldn't have even cared anyway. They laugh at all the shit I had to go through to smoke, when I could have done it carelessly. They were pretty damn impressed though, too.

9. Buy a vaporizer, less smoke less smell.

10. this is literally me haha

just blow through the fan, put out any cherries, and keep the bowl in front of/right behind when youre not smoking

11. Step 1, take hit.
    Step 2, blow smoke out window.

Yes, the fan trick will work even without the fan it shouldn't be a problem.

12. Try smoking when you're parents are asleep or gone for the day. It will give you more time to let your room air out.

13. If you have the funds, pick up an Arizer Solo and blow it through a carbon sploof. No smell. If you really want to be safe, hit your room with one quick spray of Ozium... but that might just be overkill.

14. Get a 1 hitter. Make a sploof.

15. a vaporizer like an arizer solo or magic flight launch box.
    i have a magic flight launch box.
    invest in one of those.

16. I only plan to do it at night when they're asleep.

I just want the smell cleared out by the next day. I would smoke around 12am-2 am and my parents get up around 6am so the less smell the better. I have mason jars so when I'm not smoking, nothing will smell.

Also would a one hitter or vape be better?

17. as long as you blow it outside and pack snappers so no smoke comes off the bowl, youre fine. also have a candle lighting and for backup some freezable. towel under the door so the air doesn't travel. just about all i can think of. even when i use a sploof and don't blow it out of the window it still smells like cigars.
    and vape is much better for smell. ;D

18. A vaporizer, by far.

19. Make a sloof. Take a water bottle, poke holes in it wit some sharp hot metal ( I used the end of an earring and burned it with my lighter). Then jus stuff it with dryer sheets and blow the smoke through it. It comes out smelling like the laundry. I woukd test it out in ur car or sumtin 1st