Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 15, 2011.

1. brush your teeth too! i get told all the time they can smell weed on my breath...and since you'll be in the bathroom might as well just do it...

2. Dude you will be fine i do this everyday so i don't get cught and i dont have a window. Just go in and put a towel under the door. Don't start smoking until the bitch is steamed up! Its called a Jamaican hotbox!

3. if you're hanging out the window i dont see how the fuck they would smell it. there just aint no way. i smoke in my room usually around 1 am, i stick my head and arms out the window and smoke my one hitter. but a 1 hitter does hide the smell very well anyhow.. but still even if u were like smoking a joint theres no way the smell would come back in. its in their heads, i hate that shit people always thinkin they smell weed and they dont just cuz ur a stoner.

4. [quote name='"mc9391"']

if you're hanging out the window i dont see how the fuck they would smell it. there just aint no way. i smoke in my room usually around 1 am, i stick my head and arms out the window and smoke my one hitter. but a 1 hitter does hide the smell very well anyhow.. but still even if u were like smoking a joint theres no way the smell would come back in. its in their heads, i hate that shit people always thinkin they smell weed and they dont just cuz ur a stoner.[/quote]

A lot of the time when I blow out the window the smoke flys back in lol watch for the wind

5. yeah the smoke does kinda blow back in, it's a weird wind gust cuz i'm on a lake and in a basement... so i guess that leads to the next point, maybe it matters what level of the house you're in? cuz in my situation the smoke blows back in and must go up the stairs or something once it creeps out my door. (might i add i'm not smokin bush here this is straight up skunk) so i suppose if you're smokin up a level you might have no problem.

shower - once it's steamed up and you wanna smoke, make sure you get the bowl packed before you start up the shower and cover it up with a towel while it steams up. the condensation from my pipe made the weed a lil too moist as i left it sit out on the sink while i showered.

6. Dude just go to the lake and smoke.

Nothing's as serene as smoking near a body of water.

7. nope youll be good. my bathroom doesnt have a window and i smoke in the shower there all the time and it never smells

8. Yeah all this is making me wanna go toke up in the shower

9. [quote name='"imprettygood"']ok guys now solve my problem...
    i live in a house with a few roommates and NONE of them smoke weed. they can smell me all the time. i have a huge window in my room. i've gone the lengths of sticking half my body out the window and smoked, i used sploofs of all varieties, i put blankets covering my door...and even only after taking a hit, they are able to smell it in different parts of the house. my room is in the basement and i have no vents, just a decent sized window.
    any advice on what i can do with the smell? are there certain materials i can get that block the smell better than blankets or deodorant?[/quote]

Don't smoke joints or blunts. Only one hitters or bongs and only pack it enough for one hit and blow into the sploof out the window. Put a towel under the crack of your door. Spray your room with deodorant before and after you smoke. Try to spray around your door and where you smoked. Keep your fan on and air out your room afterwards. If they still smell it then I really don't know. They could be bluffing. If you come out the room with red eyes giggling they're automatically gonna be like "I smell it". So get some eye drops and learn how to stay mellow. And don't let them in your room. Lock your door and if they ask to come in, tell them your naked. Good luck.

10. Your roommates should join the dea...

11. Get some Ozium.

12. "I'll be out in a minute mom!!!" hahaha

13. [quote name='"Blunt Ashez"']If i smoke in shower with it being really steamy, will the smell stay in the bathroom after i get out? I'll blow out the window (has a net on it) and I'll use a pipe.[/quote]

No you will be good I just smoked in there 5 minutes ago :) I've been smoking in the shower for two years and haven't gotten caught from it

14. I smoke in the shower all the time and the shower is in my moms room, my moms hates me smoking and she never realises it. It doesn't smell at all after.

15. Turn the shower as hot it will go, stick a towel next to the bottom of the door, and there will be literally 0 residual scent. Just blow out a window and spray a bit of axe to be sure, but the steam traps the molecules and prevents them from diffusing.

16. no...please don't let them. They will catch us all

17. Well i used to smoke in the shower all the time and i never got caught. What i did was first put a wet towel under the door and then make sure the windows closed and the fan is off. Then turn the shower on really hot and let it steam up the room and once its steamed start toking. When your done toking turn your fan on and open the window so the smell goes out with the steam. Then you should be all good i used to do it all the time before school and at night and i never got caught.