Smoking In Shower?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoner-beatle, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Am I the only one who likes to smoke in the shower? haha

2. Hell no, but what I like even more is a bubble bath. There's nothing like ripping a bong in such a relaxing, warm setting. And the fucking bubbles

3. I tried smoking in the shower. But the joint got wet and fell apart. :(

4. The moisture in the air wouldn't allow the flame to stay lit. It barely ever works. even in a steam room i've had problems with it not lighting.,

5. i think an acrylic bong with some sort of bowl cap would be pretty good as a shower piece.

6. #6 5cooby Doo, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014

Not me :shrug: . It would smoke really nice actually, just have to be careful not to get the joint wet. The washroom gets STEAMY but does not interfere with the joint for me.

7. no. i blaze in the shower all the time, and i take very hot showers, lots of steam and no issues at all for me

8. It's one of the only times I'm not smoking... I'll smoke while waiting for the water to heat up and to watch myself smoke naked in the mirror... but not in the actual shower.

9. If you are a guy, you just scared me.

10. Nothing wrong with getting in touch with your feminine side. Try it

11. I don't have a feminine side. I have an annoying asshole side that i keep in touch with 24/7/365

12. Ah, so you're one of those assholes who pride themselves in being an asshole? Quite the asshole indeed, Mr. Old School

13. Every morning I start the shower up smoke a bowl while I'm shitting then hop in the shower.
    Best way to start your day

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

14. Man i gotta try this asap

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. First off showers kill my high, so no. it'd be pointless.
    And second off, I actually tried once a while back and the blunt got soaked and ruined.

I feel like relaxing in a bath with a blunt would be nice though

16. i cant get high before i hop in or while i currently am taking a shower or bath. it fucking pounds me. i do that if i hurt real bad and cant sleep.

17. I dropped my Sherlock in the shower :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I dont see a point to that but to each of us is own. Too much of a hassle to shower and smoke I would just forget to wash my ass.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Ive cut all my water in the bathroom on steaming hot and hot boxed the bathroom with 3 blunts. STONED. :blink: but never got naked and washed and smoked at the same time lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app