Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in shower when parents are home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dre_dog, Nov 30, 2013.

1. #1 dre_dog, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    I have a small bathroom with two doors. One door goes into my room and my parents room and the other door goes into the living room. My parents are mostly in their room with the door closed. I was wondering if I can smoke while I take a shower without them being able to smell it. Any tips?

2. no they would still smell it bro, step outside

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can't go outside its cold as fuck and they'll ask me what I'm doing outside. I also don't have anywhere to walk since I live out on the country.

4. Dude, ever hear of a jamaican hot box?   You'll stink up your entire house if you smoke in the shower.   Use your head kid and show some respect for your parent's home.

• Like Like x 2
  5. This is what you do. Take a toilet paper or paper towel roll. Cram it full of dryer sheets. When you take ur hits exhale through the tube it works pretty good. Still is smokey obviously but it smells like dryer sheet not dank.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You will be perfectly fine smoking in the shower....trust me ;)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Stick your head out the window or blow it up the vent fan in your bathroom if you have one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've never understood the whole smoking in the shower thing.

I smoke cigarettes, and I know that when it is humid outside the smell sticks more, because it gets trapped or whatever in the moisture.

I figured the same would apply to cannabis smoke. So I never tried it when I lived with my parents.

You can try it, you'd just have more balls than I.

• Like Like x 3
    Lol tried it the other day, got a lecture on how bad weed is..

10. Well my bathroom doesn't have a window it does have a fan tho. I usually smoke out the window of my room with a sploof but I think my mom will walk in on my room while I'm smoking.

11. [quote name="LoueyGG" post="19072645" timestamp="1385770425"]

Lol tried it the other day, got a lecture on how bad weed is..[/quote
    Did you use a sploof or anything?

12. #12 inhumainpapaya, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    You'd honestly be better off smoking out a window in your room or through a sploof

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why is it so hard.Roll it.Go smoke it outside.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Here's what I used to do, never failed me.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1261373-For-every-kid-that-wants-to-smoke-inside-without-getting-caught%21/page__view__findpost__p__19024088

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Go outside then? That way, you wouldn't even have to worry about the smell..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That would probably make the smoke stick to the wall easier. Possibly leaving more smell.

17. Do this while your in the shower with the fan on, I just moved back home and that's what I'm doing I mean my parents don't live at this property but for the respect just turn the fan on and blow your dabs out you spoof^^^(toilet paper roll thing) golden

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. <sup>if you cant come up with an excuse to go smoke outside and you cant smoke in the shower without stinking up the whole house and you're not smart enough to blow it out a window or up a fan or make a scent masking device then maybe its darwins law of cannabis smoking:  If you're too stupid to get away with smoking pot maybe you don't need to get stupid BY smoking pot.</sup>

• Like Like x 2
  19. A vaporizer is your best bet at home. I never smoked at home when i lived with my parents. I would smoke an eighth or so before i came home and pass out watching spongebob. I never had any weed or anything on me though. They knew what was up since i would eat two huge plates of food and pass out.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Hilarious and very true.