Smoking in Public

Discussion in 'General' started by FuneralDiner, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #21 NoLiM3, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn.. Now that's a good stoner story.. You must have been buggin out

2. yeah you could say that...the first thing on my mind though was helping people out of huge piles of wood, glass, brick, body parts, cars, random stuff like textbooks and the shifter to a car....it was quite a day. one i will not ever forget.

3. I don't give a fuck. I smoke when I want too.
    [​IMG]
    Most of the time I use this, people think it's that E-Cigarette thing. But yeahh, this thing is awesome.
    Been using the same dugout for about 2 years(?) and I've only had to buy two one hitters. They can last forever if you clean them once in awhile.

4. whenever I go,I toke.

5. yeah that must have been nuts if it was a monster tornado.

6. #26 NoLiM3, Aug 20, 2011
    Yeah sounds crazy... If I would've been doing that shit while high as fuck I woulda bugged out thinking I'm some kind of superhero with super strength pushing cars off people n shit lol

:smoke:

7. #27 glazedKnuckles, Aug 20, 2011
    No I'm gonna have to go with retarded

8. your adrenaline would have taken your high away completely. lol. trust me on that one.

9. Always smoke in public, but I think it's
    All about where you live. In Portland it's perfectly acceptable to smoke a j down town, in other parts of america I know its not the same.

10. Haha a few weeks back me an my girl got in a fight an I decided to walk the 5 miles home got to smoke 2 joints it was probably the best walk in my life haha it was a nice cool northern cali night got home an got head cause she felt bad haha

11. #31 NoLiM3, Aug 20, 2011
    Lol making the best out of the worst situations.. Mary Jane never abandons us haha :smoke: