Smoking in public.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wavyninja773, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Whenever I wanna torch up I have to get away from the house. Usually I would smoke by the local park, rolling up on the benches but now since so much crime occurs there, there's always cops patrolling. Now what I like to do is stuff some raw cones, get on the subway platform which is openwind, smoke one of the joints, ride the train downtown (live in Chicago), and then walk to Lake Michigan and spark the remainding joint. What are places you guys like to smoke at and what is the oddest thing you've encountered while smoking in public?

2. When I was 15-16 there was a local smoke spot at my town, chairs and even a couch there. Some adults didn't like us doing that, even though it was in the middle of a forest idk why they got so butthurt but I mean I understand. Anyways I smoked with 3 of my buds for quite a while at that spot. One day one of my friends dad who was very strict followed him and out of no where we seem him screaming his name and we all just run lol. He did end up getting in trouble and now we are all 19 and his dad
    Is chill with him doing it as long as he doesn't get into any trouble but yeah that's the story matey.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I just smoke on my couch while I play xbox

4. Why can't u smoke at home? And how can we fix this problem

5. I dont get the chance to go out in public much on account of my grey skin and phsysical appearance but i do enjoy flying my ship around barcelona, paris, and occasionaly the USA

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

6. Honestly smoking at home is the best place. It's safe and comfortable. However when smoking in public, the key is to not act paranoid like your gut tells you to. If you act normal, people mind their own business. Do anything with confidence, and people will think THEY are the crazy ones. However with most things there are limits to this. Obviously you don't wanna not give a fuck and spark a blunt out front of the 7 eleven door.

7. On the dock next to the bay. Work on the harbour and pretty nice spot to toke up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

8. Do you drive? Can you smoke in your car?

9. lol but why not?

[​IMG]

10. I smoke outside at the park, do it all the time.

11. I love smoking in public places, it's so much more interesting than being in the house.

Have seen some odd stuff when in public, a Down syndrome guy following us through an unlit park was one of the strangest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I smoke in the cutties here and there. Never really seen anything weird when I'm out smoking, thankfully.

13. I like to go to hookah lounges and bring my dugout with me and ill walk outside and use it or ill walk to the mail box and use it but thats about it. I also have a hard time smoking at the house.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I would just go out to the backyard and lay in the hammock or sit by the pool... My parents never overly liked it, but they were always understanding that I was gonna do whatever the f I wanted, so it's safer/better to do it at home.

Went for anything I wanted to do really... I look back on it and realize that I had some of the most laid back understanding parents, as long as I did what I was supposed to do(i.e. chores, grades, work, etc.). They always appealed to the sense of reason, and also made it quite clear that even though they are parents, they were people once too, and they did all the same shit that we do.

15. I'm also from Chicago and one of my favorite things to do is smoke down town especially by the lake. Can be kinda sketchy with all the cops but still a great time.