Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in public, tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Repulsion, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Alright, so I put this in the Apprentice section, though I've been smoking for about four years now give or take. I've gotten into some trouble (not quite with the law) but at home making stupid mistakes as far as smoking in the house. I know everybody thinks the whole sploof, open window or sploof, fan, shower turned on thing works 100% & for the most part it usually would but..

To shorten this up a bit, I'm a freshman at community college so still at home. I'm completely beyond smoking in the house anymore as I've been told countless times not to & Ive went behind my family & done so regardless. Not an option unless I go out back when nobody is home.

So! I usually go out and smoke daily. Here's the thing. I'm not a blunt/joint person unless there's more than 2 people, & I don't/can't roll anyways. So, yes pretty risky but I use my bowl whenever I smoke outside. So far I've had one close call smoking outside which has shaken me pretty bad. Now I like to think I'm very careful about where I smoke & my surroundings but considering the spots I usually smoke is very close to a residential area (I've yet to find a spot that isn't) I'm aware of the ever present dangers.

I'm rambling again but..in short. Does anybody have any particularly good smoke spots (description of the type of location as we obviously probably don't live in the same place) or anything they can suggest to me as far as tips to continue avoiding detection?

2. take a drive. I like to cruise and schmoke, you might even find a nice spot to chill at afterwards

3. Are there any parks no one really visits with no authority or any type rangers? I'd go to a park.

4. Head into the woods my dude. Our spot is in the woods and over the years, many paths had been formed and a beautiful location called The Circle has emerged. Stacked with chairs and a table adorned with meaningful pictures, covered with a tarp so the rain and snow couldn't bother us, we even had a shopping cart that the trash was stored in for easy removal. Sadly, the police discovered her and she was brutally violated by the authorities (sighs)
    As for some stealth smoking spots, I've been know to utilize a porta-john now and then, find a construction type site, or parking lot with one. Can you access the roof of your house or does it have cellar doors connecting a basement to the outside, because those have worked for me and like minded comrades. Or take a drive as OP said, find a spot or empty parking lot smoke in the car, and let the smoke dissipate on the drive home. Also, is there a national park or lake near you, or heavily wooded areas in general?
    I hope I've at least highlighted some options for you [​IMG]

5. Don't smoke in your car. That is what stupid people do and they are the same assclowns you see here asking about smoking advice in reference to parole.

Get a vaporizer.

6. Personally I take a small adventure around your neighborhood check out spots maybe go different ways the. Normal when you go for a walk . There are spots everywhere I usually go to wooded areas or say later at night I'm more open like a bench somewhere

7. Buy a vape

8. My best advice would be to smoke at home, however as that isn't an option, I'll give you some tips from my personal experiences. Parks work well, as long as there is a secluded area that nobody hangs around. Also alleyways are my go to spot for smoking in public, as usually nobody lurks around those areas. Hope this helped, cheers!

9. play guitar and have a tip jar on the ground. make dollars with common sense [​IMG]

10. #12 TakeAHit04, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
    I disagree. I've been smoking in my car for years and have never been caught. I even used to hotbox my car while driving with a blunt at night with no tinted windows and never been caught. You just have to be smart about it and don't do stupid things and you'll be fine. Even now I smoke in my car every night with a bowl and it's relaxing as hell but I'm in California so my state isn't strict but still never been caught smoking in my car.

11. Glad you disagree it's your opinion mine is based on fact. I have relatives in the police force and they get plenty of idiots that hotbox their car on a regular basis. Get pulled over for a brake light being out or "failure to maintain lane" (or other BS reason) then end up in jail. Great you live in Cali it's still illegal here last I checked.

Let's give good advice that's universal there champ or stay out of the convo.

12. A bit rude their wafdof especially since smoking in your car is great for not getting caught. Just put your shit in the trunk drive out of town pull over and spark up

13. #15 wafdof, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015

Not rude at all bro. Smoking in the car and bringing it to smoke elsewhere are two totally different things. Sorry stupid people get caught over what would/should be a warning ticket for a tail light out and the cop smells pot. Anyone convinced carrying or smoking in their car will NEVER get them in trouble gets what they deserve.

I'm out. Too many (insert word here) posting to the contrary when all I'm trying to do is help people not get into easily avoidable trouble. Like I said I have cops in my family and friends that are cops. They say most stops are FRIVOLOUS hoping to meet up with idiots that smoke in their car for an easy dumb dumb goes to jail game and people are really shocked they got caught which is laughable.

Keep in mind if you are offering advice at least have a clue about it.

14. Get a Vape or dab it up would be best . You could find a outside restroom that's close but that's not the best idea

15. I'm used to smoke in a park around, just after work out. It's not crowded at all (I usually go at 9 p.m. with a bubbler) there are trees covering me, never saw any cop going around, and not many people walk there that late at night (during weekdays).
    I'll start rolling joints to go there though, easier to carry.
    Just find a nearby place where not many people go around, and if you're by your own, do it quick, don't be loud either.

16. Im the same way except when you get older and smoke, you gotta hide it from your kids. 😃

17. So just because you have relatives and friends who catch "idiots" who smoke in their car, it automatically means everyone who smokes in their car is an idiot? Your "good" advice that you give is to get a vaporizer? What if you get pulled over with a vaporizer and the cops smell weed in it? And not everyone likes vapes. Like I said just be smart about smoking in your car and nothing will ever happen to you. Yea weed is still illegal over here in California but no one cares about it, I've been searched by the cops in my friends car and had a little over a gram on me but they didn't care and even let me keep my bud.

18. Yep makes them an idiot