Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in on-campus apartments?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackthursday, Oct 1, 2008.

1. So I'm living in an on campus apartment this year and was thinking about smoking on our patio, but I'm not so sure about the safety of the situation. I have only smoked a handful of times, and every time I went to the arboretum behind our school, which I felt safe in since the campus police don't patrol the woods. But since I'm farther from the arboretum, I was thinking about smoking on our patio instead.

Some important notes:

I'm on the top floor, our patio faces the road - not the rest of the community - and since we are in a heavily wooded area, there are a lot of trees blocking the road. On weekends, the police spend the majority of their time patrolling the actual campus, not the main road that my apartment lies on.

I'm probably being too paranoid but since I'm new to this I'd say I have a right to be. Anything I should be worried about?

2. as long as no one can see you probably not. they wont be able to smell you either because your on the top floor. i'd say go for it.

3. Don't even sweat it, especially since you are on the top floor. On campus, no students really care if you smoke, so you don't have to worry about the smell. Also you being on the top floor, if some campus police happen to see you, there is no way they could prove it, because you could have your joint or whatever long gone before they come to you.

4. Plus, if they care and say something, just tell them to mind their own business and keep on moving. Maybe have a bat to shake at them just to scare em away.

5. I lived in a studio apartment(really fucking small) on the 2nd story, and I smoked in there all the time. I'm talking about multiple bong bowls daily, blunts on the couch right next to the door pretty much, no one really gives a shit in college. I smoked blunts outside my door all the time too, a few people saw me from time to time but they didn't say anything.

6. I'm in the same situation and I blaze in my apt ALL THE TIME.

Yesterday I accidentally smoked 1/2 a blunt with the window closed and no towel under the door and was told 3-4 hours later the hall still reeked off weed but no one has ever said anything to me and I've never gotten into trouble. (On the other hand I go to a very liberal school)