Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in NYC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redeyedblonde, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Have any of you ever lived or smoked in NYC? I'm moving there next year and I'm curious how careful one must be not to get caught. I will obviously be living in a highly populated apartment and I wonder how ya'll have dealt with nosy neighbors and such. I've heard it's quite easy to find bud and most dealers deliver. Share your experiences here!

2. I was born in NYC and lived there most of my life. Its really easy to find good bud and not everyone delivers but enough people do. Neighbors arent really a problem as long as you dont live next to old people. Everyone basically minds their business. I lived in Queens, what borough you going to be in?

3. I'll be living in Manhattan as I'll be attending Tisch School of the Arts.

4. You dont have to worry about nosy neighbors. Me and my friends meet up in a building before school to smoke. We take the elevator to the 10th floor and we smoke in the hallway.

5. It's decriminalized there so I'm sure it's safe

6. Fuck yeah for decriminilazation :hello: COngrats NY

7. yeah i lived there. if ur in an apartment don't worry ur safe. cops cant search your place based on smell because it can be from any apartment.

if ur in a dorm just go outside and find a plaza or something. i blazed in a plaza in front of the federal reserve everyday, just dont have shit on you, just what you are smoking and always make it a joint to be discreet, make it look like a cig.

delivery dealers are too expensive, it will be easy to find one at tisch no doubt.
    just buy from them and NO STREET DEALERS, they will rip you off.

have fun in nyc!