Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In My Vehicle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OmNomMunchies, May 16, 2017.

1. Before you ask, no, I don't drive while I smoke. I drive maybe twice a week, as I'm a cancer patient and doctors won't let me go back to work.

Ive been smoking for about a year now. At first I was against it, but I got dealt the cancer card and decided to see if all the hype was real, which it was. I used to only smoke maybe once every few weeks or so when I first started. Now it's twice every day and only a bowl each. Anyway, I smoke in my jeep. I live in this little community, it used to be a farm but some rich landlords bought the property and redid everything. My family and I live in the (horribly) redone barn house with a younger (maybe 30s) man living upstairs by himself. My jeep sits in between the back of the farmhouse and this set of 3 small shacks behind a thin set of trees. I'd say maybe 75-80ft away. What I wanted to ask is if I'm smoking in my jeep with all the doors shut and all the windows rolled up, will the smell somehow escape and drift over? I mean I haven't heard anything yet and I've been a daily smoker for a little under 7 months I believe. And will the scent from being in there stick to my clothes and blow off when I get out, or will it stay in the actual car? Sorry, I'm out there right now actually whilst typing this, and so far nothing.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. If your eyes only packing a bowl or 2 no. I hotbox in front of plenty of places, have sat outside while my friends made the car look like it's catching fire. Not a s single scent escaped.

I use to chill before school and blaze the crap out of my car, open the door really quick and close it to keep the smell in not realizing I stunk anyways :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You are essentially hot-boxing and the smoke really has nowhere to go so yes, the smoke will most definitely stick to your clothes and you will smell like weed for hours for sure if you walk in public afterwards.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. #4 45grand47, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    "do i smell like weed"
    "no"
    quote by two guys that smell like weed,
    vehicles aren't air tight if, you don't smoke you can smell it a mile away, being trapped in a hotbox all the smoke is clinging to the sweat on your skin, hair, upholstery, anywhere slightly porous.... making nice and stinky as the inside of that bowl.
    you're being paranoid
    you've always smelt like stinky burnt weed for hours after even just a hit so trying to act like you dont stink whatsoever one bit is a little retarded.
    Dude upstairs smells it, hes probably just a decent human being that keeps to himself and could give two shits less,
    you act like you got people watching you with binoculars recording your every move so they can go report a cancer patient to the authorities for trying to get the most out of their dying body.

5. Also, if you're hotboxing your car will remain smelly for some time. You need to air that out before you drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If it's a farm house i reckon it has a nice big front porch. I would get a nice glass of lemonade, a straw hat and smoke out there. :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Blunt smell lingers longer than straight combusted weed does. But the pungent dank of the herb sometimes just cannot go ignored, which is why I believe many give characteristics of Mary Jane implying she's LOUD.
    :love-mj2:

8. If smoking in a vehicle, always put the ventilation on defrost. It will clear the smoke, while allowing only a minute amount to escape through the vents or heatercore.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

9. Try some edibles, if they're available to you.
    No smell at all unless you're baking them in the barn.