Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 MattmPsi, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Hi all. I've got a new found problem; I can't smoke in my room anymore without giving off stink. My parents know I smoke, that's not the problem. They just don't want it to smell.

Thing is I used to only smoke mids. I smoked all the time in my room without even spoofing it.

I started smoking chronic exclusively over the last month or so, so it stinks a lot worse. First day I brought some home I grinded it at my desk, and my parents two floors up instantly smelled it.

Because of this I'm not sure if a spoof would work, but I'd really like to smoke inside.

Shower isn't an option, it's 4 AM.

Not buying a vape.

Suggestions?

(oh also wind blows IN my window, not out and I don't have a window fan laying around)

2. Cover the door with a blanket or something so the smoke doesn't get out

3. I forgot to mention that I'm in the basement, tiny bits of the smoke tend to float up through the cracks in the floor. Both lamp shades in the living room upstairs smell like pure bud.

4. That sucks, you should get a ceiling fan

5. Sploof attached to vacum hose.

:)

6. Good idea but I can't just turn on a vacuum at 4 AM. I like the creative thinking tho :)

7. Seems Like a Good Idea.

8. I burn an incense stick before I light up. Completely neutralizes the smell.

9. I find smoking bongs smells less. If your hitting joints they'll stink it up good

~Good martial artists and good stoners need the same traits. Control, timing and a good set of lungs - Myself

10. Good news, I got a can of ozium. How well does it work?

11. OUt of the air fresheners, ozium seems to work the best for me...

I light up a candle in my room 30 minutes before smoking, then make a sploof or buy a smoke buddy (like 15$).

12. Ozium does wonders. Plug your nose and hold the nozzle for about 3 seconds then walk out!

13. It sounds like you may need to smoke outside, or not at four in the morning.

It seems slightly disrespectful to stink up your parents house.

14. Can't you go outside at 4:00? Maybe a bad neighborhood but if its not I doubt you'd run into too many people.

15. #15 alaughb, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    I use dryer sheets and a cup.
    Simply cut a hole on the bottom of a paper cup and stuff 3+ dryer sheets into it.
    When exhaling, blow through the cup, and there will be smoke, but no smell (so watch out for smoke alarms).

In order to minimize all smell, use a glass piece (no wraps), and after lighting/hitting the bowl, immediately kill it with an index card.

Good Luck! :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Buy a smoke buddy they sell them at spencers and you can find em online best toking tool ever

17. [​IMG]

blow hits threw this

18. Fan should be facing outside.

19. I would stick to bongs and pipes as these methods tend to emit less smell

20. Does the smoke buddy from Spencer's work?