Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohheyitsme2265, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I know a lot of people have probably asked this already, but how can I smoke in my room? I moved recently and now its harder to smoke cause I live with my mom now and she doesn't know I smoke. Will opening the windows, putting a towel under the door and putting the AC on work? Would I be able to smoke freely without having to blow it straight out the window? Thanks!

2. hi were on the same page i got done moving to and i just smoke in the closset with a sploof when the rents are asleep they go in the next morning and nuthing :D

3. [quote name='"xASC"']hi were on the same page i got done moving to and i just smoke in the closset with a sploof when the rents are asleep they go in the next morning and nuthing :D[/quote]

Yeahhh that's a good idea! I have a big closet in my room that pretty much just storage I think I might do that.. Plus i think there's a window in there

4. actually mine dont have a window and it works. but if your gona smoke in your closet make sure you have a sploof and the window open but its ok if you dont have a window just when your done open the door so it can air out happy toking my friend (;

5. take a toaster up to your room and burn some toast after your done smoking .

6. ^^ thats being paranoid :O

7. I can vaporize freely in my room whenever I want. Mflb hardly makes a smell that anyone can bust me on, and the smell goes away really quickly. When I smoke in my room though, I place a fan at the front of my door blowing away from the door. Then I open up the window. This in theory creates a channel bringing in air from the house and replacing the air in my room with it. Then I spray a bit of cologne and I just chill

8. I'm in the same position. Whatever you do, don't smoke a joint/blunt because that shit stinks up your room for days. The best way I've figured out is to use a gravity bong if you don't have a real bong/piece. It works great and has no glue/paper that a joint does so the smell goes away a lot faster.

9. yeah gravity bongs work if you want to save every lil bit of smoke :smoke:

10. You know, when little kids are asking how to smoke in their parents house, I have to wonder why the obvious isn't coming to mind...just don't worry about it...seeing how far up your asses your heads must be, the smoke could never leak out to the room anyways...:rolleyes:

Come on kids...think about it...if they don't want you smoking pot in THEIR house, don't smoke pot in their house...show some respect for mom, dad, or other parental units you have.

11. toilet paper roll with dryer sheets. i used to take giant bong rips in my room all throughout the day and no one ever smelt anything. until the sheets go too much resin on them then i got caught

12. It's much less stress if you just go and smoke in the garden, or if you don't have a garden somewhere else outside like the woods or something.

13. ive gotten caught smoking a joint in my room even with a fan pointing out of a window.

Ive never been caught using a fan/window while smoking a pipe or a bong. And I can use my vaporgenie without opening a window at all.

I reccommend vaporizing. but if you dont have one, use a bong or pipe and blow out of a window.

14. i live with my mom too but i let her know i smoke and she doesn't mind so fuck yea!!

but as for you if you have the right type of window just stick out your upper body and hit it blowing all smoke away from house and making sure no smoke from the bowl gets inside either...

15. What I do is open my window, put a blanket under the door, and turn on my fan. And when I smoke I blow the smoke into a pillow or into my closet. It seems to work pretty good for me. And after I am done smoking I spray some perfume. As long as I keep my window open for a while the smell completely goes away.

16. until they faceplant their yard

17. You definitely NEED a fan pointing out your window, a blanket under your door, and no burning paper inside. Do not attempt unless you're going to meet these three guidelines.

18. Wet towel under door. Fan blowing out window and all of the windows open for the night. Do this every night with my bong and no problems