Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In My Room Without Any Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DolphinOvaries, Jun 4, 2013.

1. So far my plan is to wait till my parents go to sleep and then i'm going to close my door,then I will put a towel at the bottom, close my vents, and open a window with a fan pointing out of it, then I play to blow my smoke through a sploof into the fan. Then should I close my window immediately when i'm done or wait a while? Then I plan to burn a candle until my room is good and I can reopen the vents. Is that good or should I switch something up?

2. Yes lol if its not breezy I blow it out the window withba fan set up blowing out the window...if it is too windy I use a t shirt to blow into but use an air freshener after words when you are done smoking and open window just a crack to let some freah air in.

3. Leave window open for awhile like 20 minutes just to be safe.

4. Thank you for the help man 

Put on your shoes, but first you need to put your socks on, and then go out the fuckikn door, who cares if its "sketchy" start doing it more than, go outside to smoke ur weed go visit more some girls house and smoke her up maybe too yes? 

6. Turn a fan on open a window and make a sploof just poke holes in the bottom of an empty water bottle and put dryer sheets in and blow smoke through that.  Ozium is also a great investment and remember never to smoke a joint or a blunt when trying to conceal smell use a bowl and kill the cherry after each hit.  One more tip, if you put a box fan in your window backwards so the air is sucking out you can sit by it and it works like a vacuum sucking smoke out.

7. Just go outside

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Why do you barely go outside?

9. I'm surprised that only one person has mentioned ozium here

10. Smoke while in the shower..think about it you eliminate the chance of parents walking in on you if you use a sport body wash there should be no smell and don't forget the wet towel under the door..i smoke 12" bongs in the bathroom i hot box the shit out of it then take a hot shower the body wash smells more with hot water..if uou must smoke in your room make sure to cover any air vents and blow smoke threw a toilet paper roll filled with dryer sheets.

-Stayupp g

11. #31 rozal, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    I'm pretty lucky I have a bathroom attached to my room, which is where I smoke. I'm guessing you don't though, If you have multiple bathrooms use the one that doesn't get the most use, use a sploof (tube with dryer sheets) and spray the shit outta the room after your done (or during too). Close the air vent and turn on the bathroom fan. If anyone asks why it smells like a ton of air freshner just say you took a mad dump and it stunk. It's kinda gross but any skunky smell left can be passed off as shit smell..

Taking a shower right afterwards also works but be carful the smell can stick to the walls

12. I understand having to do those things, but for me, it ruined the sesh. Paranoia always ruined my sesh. I want to relax when I smoke.

13. Are you sure you can't find a way to open your window. I do and I have central air as well. I just turn on a fan, smoke out the window, then shut window, problem solved

14. Spray hairspray all over your room, along the doorframes, and near the air vent. It'll mask the odor of weed.

15. #36 Wiggibow, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    Okay I'm sick of seeing these responses in these kinda threads because they're bunk as hell:

1. Smoking in the shower. It works; sure, but it'd get weird and suspicious if you were showering 3+ times a day lol... no go
    2. Going outside. thats not really an option for a lot of people, some of us have the type of parents who might not believe that you just wanna go on like 3 walks to the park every day..... no go

If you want to smoke whenever you want with ZERO smell, the only method I've found to be foolproof is:
    smell hider (candle, incense, etc.) spoof < blanket < closet. All combined. Light the candle; hop in your closet, smoke all your bowl in one hit, and blow it through your (extra long, at least a paper towel roll) into a blanket, when close up the closet blow out the candle and somebody could walk in right that second and not notice you were just smoking weed. 

16. Smoke in the attic

17. Look around your headshop for a "smokebuddy" my friend has one and uses it in his room everyday without a problem.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. In what police state do you live where opening a window sets off an alarm?

19. It's allllll about the strain. I have one strain that I can smoke in my room and blow straight into the air, not out the window ,and nobody will smell it. Then I have a strain that stinks up the entire house just by being out.