Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my garage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vibosomes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. So let's say a few friends and I lit a couple joints in my garage. If we had the garage door open, how long would it take for the smell to go away?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Depends what was the quality of the weed ? How fast were the outside winds blowing ?
    What direction was the wind blowing ? Does the garage have a chimney ? Is it a one story or two story garage ? Is the garage attached to the house ? Do you have any pets ? How far away is the nearest Mc Donald's ? When you get dressed do you put on a sock and then another sock or do you put on a sock and then a shoe ? Was this at night or during the daylight ? Did you bathe and wash your clothes after ?

3. Dealer claims its high quality, in reality it's probably mids. When we are actually smoking the garage will be closed and I'll open it after. One story garage, no chimney. Garage is attached. I'm guessing I answered all the actual questions lol

4. Ok....so even with the responded answers.....WHO KNOWS............ i mean after you open the garage.....depending on "how much shit" is in the garage to "catch" the smoke....keeping the smell in....but I would think within an hour or so and it should be diminished to the point where it would REALLY hard to detect it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hard to calculate without wind speed , wind direction and barometric pressure . And Kronk brings up a good point what ever is in the garage ( like old flop couches ) absorb the smell And without a chimney for an outlet for the smell to escape , it may never leave and will be picked up easily by a non smoking mom or dad .

• Like Like x 3
  6. Spray febreze, open the door, plug in a powerful fan, spray febreze again. Sit and corner and nervously bite your thumb for four hours.(two if pressed for time) Then go out, shut the door turn off the fan, spray febreze again then pray to Bob Marley that mom and dad don't smell weed... Um, not that I uhm, have experience with this kind of thing ;) lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. NOOO...NONE OF US!!! :smoking::bang::bang:(why why why!?!).......:jump::yay:(they didn't notice)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

9. if you smoke in the dark it hardly smell that much

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you pinch your nose it wont smell at all

• Like Like x 2