Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in my car at sonic??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KJ52, May 8, 2016.

1. I love to smoke, but i live at home with my parents so i cant smoke at my house, so i usually smoke in my car. It's sometimes hard to find good spots to smoke in, but then yesterday i had an idea. it dawned on me that Sonic drive in might be a great place to just hit a quick dab or something. the menu usually covers your car windows on both sides so no one could see into your car, and no one would ever expect someone to be smoking at sonic. what do you guys think about this? and have any of you ever smoked at sonic? it just seems like a good place to me because no one would expect it, and the right and left side of your car are completely covered by the drive in menus. thanks let me know if you think this is a good idea!

2. I think that's totally Darwinism at it's finest.

Lots of cops eat at Sonic. Even if they don't in your town, you'll have employees and customers walking all around your car constantly. Cars have windows on all 4 sides. Sonic menus block 1 of those sides. Yes, nobody would expect it so you would also be invisible.With that strategy I'd suggest doing it at schools, churches, and even in the lobby of the police station because nobody expects that and so you'd totally get away with it.

Yes, that's all sarcastic. This is a terrible idea.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Best thing I can say is just smoke somewhere where you're completely alone and don't have to worry about somebody walking up to you while you're smoking. I prefer to just smoke in the woods

• Like Like x 3
  4. ...People eat at Sonic?

Unknown.jpeg

5. I might have been bothered by the 'public stuff' when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I have a tiny pipe that stays in my cruiser, at the ready, for long rides and yard sale/flea market day. Truth told, I'm probably a bit too flippant/obvious, if anything, these days...my wife has been known to yell "uhhhhh, BABE?!" and call me out for walking into a department store with a lit joint....

image.jpg

pepe-the-frog-meme-10.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Keep your windows up and don't hit it until after you order. If you want to be super stealthy and smoke a whole joint, you can buy some cig tubes and replace the filter with a standard cardboard one. As long as the window stays down, it just looks like you're having a cigarette.

You have the final call on the yes/no, but if you do decide to do it, just be smart, be discreet, act casual, and good luck!

• Like Like x 3