Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Well this is my first post since my ban was lifted. Before you ask i was banned for being underage but since i turned 18 he said come back in a week. I was busted a few weeks ago and had a fat sack of ganja left. Lets just say its not fat anymore. Anyway i have an exhaust vent in my bathroom and no windows and ive been smoking when everyone goes to bed. I turn the shower on and its like a sauna(i might take a picture in a lil) and i was wandering if you think it works. I never been caught smoking in hear but i don't know if its because there asleep or if its because of my method. I blow the smoke out of sploof into the fan. I was also wandering does using a quick homemade pipe or a g bong work better and by better i mean which saves more weed.:smoke::confused:

2. If you don't have a window in your bathroom, I wouldn't do it. The beauty of the jamaican shower is that all the smell in the steam escapes out the window. It makes ventillation faster basically.

3. Oh will its a big fan i can always see the smoke being sucked up in it

4. gravity bongs will get u way higher i smoke in my bathroom and blow into the vent fan but i dont put the shower on i just go in shut door pack a bowl turn the vent on smoke it blow smoke into vent then spray deoderant then wait then turn off vent done never been caught

5. Lol i do the exact same thing i do the shower because it feels nice and also i always spray axe

6. Well now that your 18 you can purchase a real pipe or what i would do is buy some wraps

7. ^ my bad that wasnt on topic but yeah it shouldnt smell

8. Yeah will at my local head shop cheapest one i found was 98$ and i dont like papers plus im saving for college