Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In My Bathroom--Will This Work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImAShark, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I want to finish off the weed that I have, but I don't want my parents to find out that I smoked (they're really strict). They're both out right now, but my sister is home and will tell on me if she catches me smoking.

I am planning on turning on the shower in the bathroom, smoking from an apple, and blowing the smoke out of the bathroom window. My sister is in the room right next to this one, will she be able to smell the weed? I'm going to spray febreeze or something like that when I finish. Also will taking a shower kill my high? I don't think it will, I just want to make sure. Thanks.

2. You can A.

1. Drive to local convenience store and buy drink.
    2. Smoke outside somewhere on property w/o her seeing.
    3. Return inside smell free

or B.

1. Don't go through a bunch of trouble just to smoke and wait for a better time.

I prefer option B.

3. smoke outside.

problem solved

4. Spraying shit is suspicious behavior OP.
    You could make a sploof, go outside. Whatever. And if your bathroom has a vent use that.
    Make sure to close any air vents and put a wet towel right under the door

5. kill your sister

problem solved

6. I wish I could, I wish I could.

7. whats stopping you from going outside and smokin

8. #9 MrGoatington, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Well, when my mom cared if I smoked I always smoked in my room and even got to the point where I'd smoke in my room when she was awake. All I did was blow it directly (get close to it) out of the window and rarely did I ever have problems with her smelling anything. If I did I have dried sage that she thought smelled like weed so I'd just tell her I was lighting sage because it relaxes me. Leave the window open for a while afterward. You could also put shampoo in your sink and run a bunch of hot water and let it fill up a bit and that should make the bathroom smell pretty much all like shampoo, heard it works and haven't actually done it myself. Any kind of liquid soap or something would probably work.

Outside is better, but I smoke in my room without the window open now and never get told I smell like weed or anything and would likely be told that if I did, I am only around one other person daily though. Smoking a bong btw, with plenty of extra cherry smoke a lot of the time. It does make my room smell occasionally though so if I were you I'd be really careful if you have a bunch of non-approving people around. Do the sink thing, take a shit, leave the window open a long time, etc.. blow directly out the window (all the smoke) and you should be perfectly fine, make sure it airs out before you leave the bathroom, change clothes if you must, use mouthwash, etc.

9. go for a walk and smoke.

10. Young young kids. You kids these days. I tell ya. Kids, man. A kids a kid. Grasscity doesn't welcome your inexperienced kind here, youthful hooligans.

11. I actually am welcomed here. And my sister will get suspicious if I go outside (Yes, I live in that type of family. You don't even want to know the rules I have. And I'm 18, by the way).

Anyway, I wound up smoking from an apple with the shower and sink running, and blowing the smoke out the window. I didn't smoke that much, but I did get pretty high. And my dad and sister have both been in the bathroom since then, and haven't noticed anything. I smoked without my clothes on, and then took a shower afterwards, with the door closed the whole time. I also put a towel underneath the door, so that the smell doesn't escape.

So my plan was a success.

12. Look up Jamaican hotbox.

13. But your plan to be an adult was a complete fail.

If you're 18 then tell them that you like to get high, or just don't do it in thier house :smoking:

14. I guess the ole slip your sister a $5 doesn't work anymore.

OP just smoke the fuckin weed. If you are worried, then don't smoke it until you have a better chance. I wouldn't want to be paranoid about my sister when I'm high, I'd rather just relax an have no worries!

15. I smoke in the bathroom at night all the time so my husband won't smell it, and when I have to smoke for medical reasons during the daytime I always take a shower (I try to only smoke twice a day). I let the shower run, smoke when it gets steamy, spray some perfume or glade, take my shower, and by the time I'm out and dressed the smell is gone. I used to hide it from my husband before he told me it was okay to smoke during the day because of my pain and nausea and he never noticed. It takes a lot longer for you to shower, but it really does work, I used to open the window a blow it out of a sploof and let the window stay open for a while while I was showering when I was trying hard to hide the smell.

I even had my mother come in after my shower routine and tell me if she could smell it when she came to visit. She said she couldn't smell anything. The only thing you have to worry about is if your family is the type to walk in on you when you're occupying the bathroom. I lock the door while I smoke and unlock it before I walk into the shower because my husband barges in a lot.

16. to OP, man taking a shower when super high is fucking great. Turn that fucking hot water on super steamy, put on your favorite mix tape, toke up and take a 45 minute hot shower.

17. But I never had a plan to be an adult. And my parents wouldn't let me out of the house (they don't understand 18-year olds' rights) if I said that.

18. You honestly sound like me when I was 15. I really don't believe you are 18...

19. From your description it was a good job you didn't back up your claims with photographic evidence.

I feel for you though mate, I used to hate the idea of having to go out to smoke my weed. Getting my first place was just amazing, the first time I skinned up and smoked a joint in my own place, walking about like I owned the place (which I did at that point, obviously) it was like learning how to drive for the first time, or starting smoking weed all over again.

Fabreeze has a spray bottle out that is good for getting rid of odours. I spray that around ours when we have visitors, no one has ever noticed.

I can sympathise. My parents were exactly the same. Luckily I had a car to go smoke in.