Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in mt room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarkusIron, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I don't want to smoke out window anymore. Assuming I have privacy for 12 hours after I smoke the joint, I have a window open and I light incense, do you think I can smoke it just in my room?

I would love this as an alternative as using a smoke buddy, using my piece and what not. Just wanna smoke a joint indoors.

I live with others who are not quite in favor of me smoking so that's why I'm so cautious.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I used to burn in my room at night and not open a window or anything just towel near the door so it wouldn't leak out as much. By morning there was no sign of anyone toking.

3. Could be a problem if you wanna invite some one back..?

but really does fall the the deal

'you live in my house under my rules'

time to move out

4. Go outside & smoke lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I always pretty much think the same thing with these types of threads: Is the risk worth it to you? If it is, go for it. Sounds like you already have a piece and a smoke buddy. I personally would use that if I'm inside. But with the whole "people in the house don't want me smoking" (whether thats parents, friends, whoever), I would just go outside like Brews said. It's just easier.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I won't go into details but It is very hard for me to leave this house without everybody knowing. Thus, I literally want to know of any experience with whether the smell would be gone in 12 hours or not, if you get me. Not looking for alternative options just an opinion of how possible it is.

7. How old are you if you can't leave the house without people knowing?? I could walk out my house now at 2:18am & no one would question shit lol

8. Your "roommates" aka parents I'm guessing will smell the weed.

If I smoke a J at my back door the whole downstairs of my house stinks for ages lol,just do what every other adult would do that is if you're an actual adult go outside.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I get your opinion, honestly, but you're assuming an awful lot about my situation. There are a lot of variables that, as I said, I'm not going to elaborate on.

10. Seriously how old are you??

11. Very deterring experience for my first time posting. I'm not going to tell you that information, you'll probably just assume something else anyway. Was literally just asking a simple question my man.

12. Why lol everyone else on GC is 18 or older..

Everyone else on GC can just walk out of the house whenever they want & spark up a J.. the way you've replied makes me think you're not old enough to be smoking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. OP -- Not trying to make this a bad experience for you lol the thing is, we can only go off of the info we have. You don't have to elaborate (not asking you to) but I guess I'll just end with this ... If it was a "safe" idea, I wouldn't have recommended an alternative. Good luck man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Again, not going to say more but I am old enough to be smoking.

I get you. Thanks!

• Disagree Disagree x 1

15. You're clearly underage any normal person would say what age they are.. hell I'm 25 lmao

I hope your parents I mean "room mates" catch you...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Whatever helps you get closure I guess. Good luck.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

17. I'll be waiting for the "my parents caught me smoking wtf do I do?!?!?!" thread..

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. You'll be waiting a long time buddy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. If your name is on the lease you can smoke all you want.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. To bring the thread back on topic.

Your room will have an odor. Whether it’s from the bowl/joint/weed bag. It won’t be much, but there will be some.

The reason we don’t smell it is because we become nose blind to it. You’ll have to get someone who isn’t around weed to come and tell you if they smell something.

Do what you gotta do until you can smoke wherever you want. Till then, open that window and keep that incense burning :)