Smoking in Hurricane Sandy

Discussion in 'General' started by ImLungry, Oct 29, 2012.

1. so i have one place to smoke during this storm and that is my balcony, any tips for smoking a bowl or (plastic) bong in 60MPH gusts on fuck tons of rain? Right now i have a sleeping bag around my head and stand in a corner haha

2. Get a torch lighter. It'll light in winds like that, just don't burn your fingers

3. I can't go get one every were is closed, level 2 state of emergency in effect for my state, as well as a level 3 state of emergency in my lungs lol

4. Close the bathroom door, turn on the fan, and light up in there. Once done take a shower and BAM, mission accomplished!

5. could you go inside, light the bowl, walk outside while inhaling, then exhale? or just stay inside.

6. Smoke inside. Is my advice.

7. I wish we'd gotten hit with a Hurricane over here west coast...

I dont want wanna go to work today :(

8. its not advised to use it but if you got like a soldering iron or anything you can head that dosnt have a open flame will work dont get the weed wet

9. Don't smoke in 60+ mph winds, what if your bowl is blown out, or you are hit by debris.

10. I'm in the same boat bro :/ I'm just steady using a sploof.

11. you should not be outside. winds are reaching 117mph. that will make things such as trees branches and signs, and glass 117mph missiles ready to go through windows or kill you on your balcony. what if a billboard got blown away in the 100mph wind and is being carried by said wind right for your balcony? stranger things have happened. this is how people die in these situations...by being an idiot.

12. I'd smoke inside. I have before with my sister on the floor above me, who is anti weed, just used a sploof and some body spray or washroom de odouriser.