smoking in house of blues dallas

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by max24bball, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Hi my name is max,
    this is my first time using this so im not exactly sure how it works but im going to a Soja concert march 10th at the the house of blues dallas and im hoping that i can bring in acouple blunts...get supa high and chill to them. would this be a possibility?

2. Hi max, I'm not sure where you are from, but in the united states, marijuana is ILLEGAL, and in Texas it's like Uber-ILLEGAL!

Smoke before you go or step outside, cuz if you light up inside be prepared to get fucked by the long dick of the law.

3. i wouldnt say that hes seeing SOJA which is fucking awesome! people will be smoking everywhere. the best way to bring bud in is between your lower stomach and pants right above your balls they dont check there.

4. Saw SOJA this summer so sick great performers live saw them on cape cod at the beachcomber in wellfleet everrryyyonee was blazing, place reeked of high grade. In dallas texas at a commercial venue i would be very cautious though. edibles?? maybe bring a spliff smoke towards end of the concert??

5. Don't smoke a freaking blunt in an indoor classy venue. Bring your one hitter or maybe a joint.

6. joints or spliffs would be better, blunts just scream im smoking marijuana come arrest me

7. here buy a mflb thay are 100$ solves all of it

8. I wouldnt suggest it, thats a small arena. I saw Dave Matthews at MSG and it was easier. Stick to smoking at outdoor concerts or arenas. Eat a brownie it'll last you the concert

9. Yea, no blunts. Something discrete and you'll be fine. House of Blues venues are notorious for having asshole staff though, so the more discrete the better.

10. :eek: <-- INSERT MASSIVE WEED BROWNIE HERE