Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in historic places???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Oct 22, 2005.

1. There's a lot of historic sites in my part of the world. I'm fortunate to live in an area that is rich in history, and a lot of important shit has happened here...

Anywayz, The other day I got to smoke at William Penn's mansion right on the Deleware river. It was cool as hell. It's public property so we're allowed to go there, and there's this huge yard that leads down to some steps that overlook the river. It was pretty chill.

Anyone else have any similar spots where they can go chill and enjoy a lil bit of history at the same time?

2. There is one place where I live, thats William Faulkner's house where he wrote his novels and stuff. Incase you guys don't know who he is, he is like the most famous southern writer ever. But I've never smoked at his house, just been there once.

3. Haha I never really wanted to smoke at historic places. Museums and site seeing things are really my fortay. Im more into doing shit so smoking at one of them would be great but not my thing.

4. i had sex with a vietnamese hooker at mel gibson's house.

5. been there done that

6. I don't get it.

7. Yeah, but were you high?

I always wanted to smoke at the Lincoln monument (reasons are obvious if you've ever seen it in person).

Or infront of the white house, I'd NEED a picture of that one though.

8. Me and my friends all took a huge hit off our one hitters in front of the white house and then bounced, just did it because we thought itd be hilarious.

It was haha, none of our friends believe us.

9. theres nothing realy historic in california, but theres monumental things like the hollywood sign, and santa monica pier, and thats about it. I smoke at venice beach and walk around all the time, but i dont think that counts.

10. Went to Europe a last summer we went to Paris. My Dad and I smoked a bowl at Jim Morrison's grave damn that was awesome.

11. Yeh Venice is pretty sweet, alot of the peices there are alot cheaper, hey where u live i live by torrance/ Palos Verdes

12. i wanna goto the old WW2 bunkers and smoke inside of them

13. Mount Rushmore, Seattle space needle, bad lands, Crazy horse monument, Devils tower, Corn Palace, St Louis arch, Williamsburg, Roanoke VA, Stone Mountain, Donners Pass, The Lookout Hotel, Yellowstone Park, Glacier Nat park, Many indian reservations in the northwest, and....Of course Space Mountain ride at disney.

Ive smoked in alot of other famous and notorious places just dont feel like racking my brain to remember all of them.....smokin on route 66 in the desert is pretty cool too...lol...

14. I smoked on the yellow brick road

15. oh i smoked at the Bottle factory thing you know like, pop bottles, it was the one for Fresca

16. <<<<------- Im located at....

17. smoked at gobs of national monuments, and a few cultural site. this was on my smoking tour of the southwest, though, i dont do it as a regular thing

18. A friend and I smoked at FDRs mansion in Hyde Park, NY. There's a ton of woods back there, so you can get lost and toke up no problem.

19. Museum of Science and Industry, Shed Aquarium ... was some years ago. Smoked hash in a crusader castle in Turkey and a couple of roman ruins as well.