Smoking in high school.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExStoner, Mar 7, 2013.

1. First of all I'm 18 so no "you're to young" comments..So I made this thread to discuss all the times you smoked while at school. For example smoking in the school bathroom or leaving campus for lunch.
    I'll start today after a 5 month t break I walk into biology and my boy says " wanna smoke at lunch" I say hell yes and I tell him I'll throw acouple unmentionables at him tomorrow. Even tho I only smoke I still have some from I prior injury. So anyways we leave campus and as soon as we get off campus a cop stops his car in the middle of the street and ask where were going. I say " were just walking to McDonalds" and he leaves. We kinda get paranoid but say fuck it. So we cut in the woods and sit on a hill kind of thing. My friend pulls out two L's and I proceed to get higher than fuck . I can compare it to a lite acid trip. Anyways all of us are walking back and out of nowhere a car pulls up and ask what were we doing in the woods. Me and my friends are high and paranoid so we just all run. We run straight for school and jump gates and all. We get to school and see like four administrators running twoards the way to get to the woods so we all go to the bathroom wash our hands and go to class. Needless to say fun day. Now your guys turn :).
    (Also kinda high still so if it doesn't make sense sorry)

2. How are you comparing a marijuene high to an acid trip...

3. Everything got brighter and sounds louder and I had mild visuals. Seems like u have an attitude

4. I rolled a blunt in the bathroom but didn't smoke it there. Another time I smoked out of a bowl in shop class.

5. Seems like you worked yourself into that trip

6. Lol cool I was taking a shit once and I smelled some weed then I realized the guy next to me was smoking so I asked if I can hit it and he let me.. preety cool

7. Lol I don't think so

8. Why is everybody so moody in the City today..

9. #9 Dank4Days, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    Don't listen to him bro, u got high as shit and enjoyed the fuck out of ur trip. Someone's just a little jelly

10. Jelly that I have never consumed acid?

11. That sounds awful. I hated high school. So much better living independently at college... :D

12. Lol for real

13. Yes he does lol

14. Can't wait till college bro

15. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

16. Man you must have never done any good acid than haha cuz no Mary I've ever had is even comparable

17. Honestly if your gonna do some stupid shit...Highschool is the best place to do it. God I miss it... I wish I would have taken advantage of it. So much fun to be had...omgwhy

18. My highschool was middle college which was on a community college campus. The main building (Where most high school classes were held) I smoked a roach right outside of it lol

19. i dont know about you guys, but me and my homies were sneaky as fuck in high school, always blazing on campus and never getting caught. all my teachers knew i blazed because i wore a weed shirt to school once, but hey i live in california they dont give a fuck

20. Lol I'm saying some aspects are similar such as music enhancement and color difference , not a full blown acid trip