Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in garage...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexTheBluntman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. If i smoke a blunt in my garage and leave the garage door open for 2 hours and spray odo ban do u think itd be gone? its just one blunt... and on saturday me n some friends smoked 4 blunts and the smell was gone in 4-5 hours...

2. A joint or a pipe would be safer.

Leaving a window or door open while smoking will help.

But do as you will:wave:

3. smoking in a garage and opening the door is almost as good as smoking outside

4. I agree, I've smoked in garages many times and they tend to be so poorly insulated that the smell goes away relatively quickly even if you don't open the door, so smoking then opening the door and spraying something should work.

5. When I was in high school my buddies and I used smoke in my dad's garage and the insulation would absorb the smell and release it again on a hot day. So my dad would be working in the garage and all of a sudden it would smell like skunk.

NOT GOOD!:smoke:

But yeah as to your question it should work fine.

6. dont smoke in the garbage man.... it just aint sanitary...

7. lol

Smoking in the garage is fun as hell dude, and perfectly safe. Not like people are spending much time out there anyway. If you are really worried about the smell, get some gasoline and spill a LITTLE bit on the garage floor. Gasoline has a really strong odor and it's not an unusual thing to smell inside of a garage.

8. gas and lighters and houses dont mix well...
    as long as you dont hotbox it the smell should clear out in an hour or 2. also a blunt will smell alot worse and for alot longer than a piece would, so if your that worried about it you should just smoke out of something else.

9. I smoke in my garage all the time. If you can blow out the door, that's best, but if you just open the door once you're done, it should clear really fast. Also that gasoline spill trick sounds like a good idea (after you're done sparking up, or if you have a 3 car like me, then just in the far spot). Also, you can toss whatever you don't smoke (if it's a blunt or J) or cash it (glass) into the garbage.

10. neither of you caught my word play..... dumbasses hahahaha:hello:

11. yes we did.. and actually one of the messages you quoted caught it too. he quoted you and said 'lol,' thus acknowledging your garage-garbage joke. BERRY PUNNY.

12. yea i was just about to say that...i think its fairly obvious if a garage door the size of the width of a car is left open all the air from outside will come in and blow it out.

13. if you have a window just leave that open for a while and the smell will easily go away with feebreeze air effects only a couple sprays and your alright :hello:

14. Youll be fine! I spend alot of time in my garage building things and once I smoke a bowl and start welding or something the smell is gone almost instantly.

15. i just smoked a couple bowls in my garage. i wasnt really trying to get wicked high i was just testing to see if my mom and dad would smell it. if they do tommorow ill just deny the shit out of it

16. If you are living in your parents' house and they don't want you to be smoking in it then you probably should just go for a cruise or something when smoking so you don't start a fight, or worse, get kicked out. But anyways, as everyone has said...just make time to leave door open to air out and you will be fine. If you are that worried then take an extra step and use a sploof