Smoking in Dorm Room?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420pigeon, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Does anyone here smoke in their dorm room?

I have apartment style housing but its still a dorm and I've been trying to find ways to toke carefree. My rooms pretty big (2 bedrooms and a living room that separates our rooms) and i have a sploof that i blow through directly out the window and a small bowl but i'm always paranoid as shit about the smell after a few hits.

I dunno if my roommates cool with toking but i do it when she's in class.

I only smoke like half the bowl and then i'm scared one day she's gonna come back early and the rooms gonna have a funny smell.

The ventilation system also scares me. I dunno if theres a vent in my room. Theres a vent but i don't know if thats just for heating and a/c.

What do you guys do, if you toke at all in your room?

2. Just go outside, most of the people I know that hot caught got caught smokin indoors cuz of the smell. Its just too hard to keep the smell down

3. I invested in an iolite personal vape :) best choice I have ever made! Zero lingering smell and plus its better for you anyways :) I smoke in my dorm every day with it and haven't had any problems! I highly recommend getting one :)

4. I'd go with a vape too, man. That or go outside..

5. i used to smoke in my dorm all the time! an i had a bigger dorm (not as big as yours sounds) so it would be aight if you did in yours i would think. id smoke a bowl an jus blow it out the window. i was also pretty close to the lobby/RA desk (jus around the corner) so id say your pretty safe. jus chill out bout it. your gettin paranoid an fuckin up your high lol. jus chill an when your done spray some fabreeze or some shit lmao ;)

6. Idk smoke at you own risk, specially if ur roommate doesn't know! Some people are not down with the herb, also my best friend got caught smoking in his dorm with a sploof. But their is something called a smokebuddy and its a carbon filter you blow the smoke into then nothing comes out. So either get one of those or don't smoke in your dorm. Its a bitch to get kicked out of housing halfway through the semester and have to find somewhere else to live.

7. I smoked in my dorm room EVERY day. and i mean every single one hahah.

It can be risky, and my roommate nearly got kicked out for something else we were doing, but in the end everything was fine. WE were careful but not as much as you might think...

Make sure you understand airflow in your room, use a sploof, blaze single hitters, and you should be fine.

8. im currently staying at art institute dorms in philly and the halls always smell like bud haha, atleast over here its easy to get away with smoking

9. Haha, dude! One of my Pokemon (Sunflora) is named after your username! With two n's, though. Cannabliss.

:hello:

10. you have real pokemons?

[​IMG]

? :eek::smoke:

11. I smoke in my dorm every day. My roommate and I used to smoke blunts and hit my bowl, but we almost got caught for weed smell. We had a wet towel under the door, an exhaust fan in the window, a candle and another fan AND we're not near my RA's room..

So I invested in a vape. I bought a Da Buddha 2 weeks ago and not only does it pay for itself and conserve bud, but there is little to no smell, and less weed gets you MORE high. Whenever my friends come over they have to smoke me out. I highly recommend a vape. It's just the safer thing to do. No need to spend tons of money on school only to get kicked out for something silly.

Plus, if you get a lampshade for it, Da Buddha looks like a lamp with the knob and glass casing!

Cheers :)

12. What floor do you live on?

13. smokebuddy.com

done and done.

edit: Yes I own one. Yes it works. Is it 100% perfect? No, but very close like 98%.
    I live on my own, just don't want my apt to smell or bother neighbors.
    No Smell. No Smoke. Keep it simple.

14. The first.

OH SHIT!!!! Thanks man. I'm definitely gonna check that out.

I knowwwww, I'm just super scared of getting kicked out. My schools pretty strict with weed but super lenient with alcohol even though its a dry campus. Shits pretty scary.

I'm working on it. I've definitely been looking at them including that one. I used to have a vape but shit kept burning my weed so i sold it.

Theres really nowhere to smoke outside unless i roll a j and go for a walk. i hate doing that though. i get real sketch.

15. I lived in a hotel style residence for my first year of University and smoked every day and had massive sessions with friends and people on the floor. My suggestion is to smoke in the bathroom. This may need to be timed if you have a shared bathroom. Towel the door inside the bathroom, turn on the fan and start smoking, blow the spoof up into the fan. When you're done smoking run the shower really hot for 10 or 15 minutes and let it get all steamy and then let the fan run a bit the smell should be gone when you air it out a bit. Also, invest in some febreeze or other air freshener or a vaporizer like other people suggested.

Just my two cents.

Hope you don't get caught! :smoke:

16. DAMN YOU THIS WAS GOING TO BE MY POST!!!!!!
    haha just kidding..but pick one of these up over making the homemade one with dryer sheets although that works pretty well too. Maybe even build an ONA bucket for safety.

17. I wish i could do this. I do this when I'm home but here theres no fan in the bathroom so it just chills in there.

18. Whats an ONA bucket?

And i figured out a good method. I blow my smoke into a balloon, reinhale it little by little and then blow it through the sploof each hit. Shits working really good.