Smoking in college

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by YeahBouy420, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Does anyone have any tips or tricks with smoking while living in a dorm? There's too much risk smoking in the rooms but I go to school in Ohio and it's dumb cold outside.

2. Just gotta man up and go outside or make friends with peeps that live in apartments.

Don't get me wrong, I burned it down in my dorms daily but looking back it was highly unintelligent.

You don't want to ruin your entire future because it was too cold to walk outside or make new friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. At my school kids smoke in the dorms and it is so sketchy. The smoke gets into the ventilation and their floor reeks. The first thing that happens when the RA smells it is the cops are called. They don't mess around. The easiest thing to do is smoke off campus or in your car, especially if you have really dark tinted windows. I don't have tinted windows at all, but I smoke in my car all the time. You just have to pay attention to your surroundings and park somewhere safe.

4. ^THIS^ Just be discreet and quick. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Regardless of what kind of smoking devise you use, the smoke you breath out of your lungs is a dead give away .

Edibles MJ products .. would be the easiest to deceive most anyone .

6. Don't smoke in the dorms. One fuck up could mean expulsion, and I'm sure you don't want to have to explain to mom and dad that you were kicked out of college bc you have weed prioritized over being safe and smart. Get in your or your friend's car, park in a discreet place, and blaze up.

Or put on a few sweatshirts and take a walk with a joint.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1