smoking in college

Discussion in 'General' started by JetLifeStoney, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I'm transferring to a pretty big party school for the fall semester, and I'm most likely going to be staying in a dorm room. I was just wondering...is it safe to smoke inside a dorm room? I need advice from someone who's been there and done that. I know it'll probably be easier to smoke if I stayed in an apartment insread, but I think that dormrooms are the better choice. I probably won't have a car, so it's going to suck if I can't pull off smoking in my dorm. any tips on how to successfully smoke in a dorm? like what's best to use, I'd imagine a vaporizer

2. Depends on the school. I smoked for a couple years in the dorms at my school without issue, but I've heard of kids at other schools getting the cops called on them because someone from campus security smelled smoke. Cracking a window, toweling the door and keeping some Febreeze handy did fine by me :smoking:

Just make sure you don't let it get in the way of your work. Unfortunately, unlike high school, this shit matters.

3. go for a walk and smoke outside.

4. Do not smoke in the dorms.
    Do not smoke in the dorms.

Take it from somebody who learned the hard way.

Also if you have a choice don't live in the dorms, unless you're going to be a freshman. Off campus is the way to go.

5. what are you experience like? lol

6. get an apartment like me
    smoke all you want
    set for life

7. So i am wondering what the best way to smoke in college is. Right now, I only smoke at my house. I hate smoking in public or in the car. I will have a car on campus and will be staying in the dorms. I was thinking about just prerolling a bunch of js and going on little walks around campus (campus is small). The problem I have with that is I dont want to smoke a whole joint before class, Ill be a little too high. Just like 4 or 5 puffs. any suggestions on what to do?