Smoking in College

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Makaveli 2 Dawn, Aug 21, 2012.

1. For all of you who are attending college, how lax is your school with smoking and what are your experiences doing so in college? I want to know cause I'm a rising senior looking at colleges.

2. Getting caught on campus was a big no no at my school, and you wanted to avoid it at all costs

My friends had vapes and sealed up the doors
    I smoked in my bathroom a couple times (not recommended
    Most friends drove and smoked (got busted many times)

What I did was bike to a neighborhood near by at night and just toke, I didn't have a car at the time so biking was the only way

I would then bike home and just munch and play video games back at my dorm :hello:

3. Every college is different when it comes to smoking. Some schools will give you a warning once or twice, others will flat out suspend you.

4. yeah I know if you get caught on any campus that its a big deal, but is it easier or harder to smoke and get away with it at your respective school?

5. In the dorms: bag over the fire alarm, fans blowing air out, blowing smoke thru bottles filled with dryer sheets lol. A lot of work but beats getting caught n having to smoke in the cold outside. Going back for my last year n have an apartment so it's not a problem anymore. once ur there you'll kno where n where not to smoke. Have fun man

6. Come to think of it, idk what my school rules are lol I jus kno if I get caught I lose my financial aid so yea don't get caught

7. My school doesn't give a good goddamn. Cover the fire alarm and crack a window and you're good to go. I towel my door just to be safe but my floor last year reeked of weed and nobody got busted.

8. Wait, who looks at colleges the month before school starts?

9. MFLB is your best friend in the dorms.

10. My college wasn't lax on smoking at all, but that didn't stop me or my suite-mates. We would smoke gravs, bowls whatever really but we mostly smoked blunts. We just used a shit-load of air-freshener and used a sploof. I'm not saying that covered the smell at all really, because when I get high my ability to determine a smell fucking sucks. I think it helped that the girl who was like our floor's dorm leader or w/e it was called was pretty chill.

I remember one day our doors weren't even closed, but thankfully no one important came through there.

11. I've never tried to smoke on campus, don't wanna take the chance of campus PD rolling up on me...it would be all bad. I just cross the street and light up.

12. I'm a rising senior, I still have a year of high school left

13. Does anyone else see what my sleuthing has dug up?

14. I got caught twice smoking in my dorm $100 fine both times.

15. #15 m18, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Your "sleuthing" didn't dig anything up bud... He said it in the OP, most seniors are 18 not sure what your on about.

16. Actually most turn 18 during their Sr year, or even after they graduate. :cool: :smoke:

17. Ya that's true I was 17 in college for a cpl months just trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, he's just asking for some advice not being immature or creating any bullshit drama.

18. I turned 18 in February Mr. Age Police :smoke:

19. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Actually most turn 18 during their Sr year, or even after they graduate. :cool: :smoke:[/quote]

Not me! I turned 18 when I was entering my senior year :smoke: my birthday is august 9th, I entered kindergarten late.

Soooo glad I graduated though phewww.

20. Who gives a fuck how old he is if he's not doing anything stupid? God people just try so hard to be mods these days... :rolleyes: