Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in College Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burn No Bridges, Apr 3, 2009.

1. So pardon if this sounds like a stupid question or just common sense, but I was wondering if a lot of people smoke right before they go to their different college classes and how much does it affect their intake of the course?

I'm pretty new to smoking Marijuana regularly so I am being super cautious. I do however smoke in my dorm, but I'm the RA and I a lot of precautions, and I smoke at home (but they're alright with it).

Thanks-
    Burn No Bridges

2. I love smoking before classes, but I will only smoke and go to the class if I know: 1) That I will not be called out to speak / answer a question 2) Don't have to do too much concrete thinking.

But class = awesome :smoking:

3. it depends how you handle social interaction while high...i usually go to classes im pretty good in high because whether high or sober i know what im talking about but like for instance math class if i go blazed i am horrible...

4. This is good advice,

I tried giving a speech while completely blazed and forgot what the hell I was talking about midway through... My professor who actually likes me just sat facepalmed the whole speech while the rest of the class laughed at me not making very clear sense...

If you were going to go to a class after having smoked a lot, make sure it's one of those classes where the attention won't be forced onto you...

5. I have never smoked right before class so far, but tomorrow I will be smoking some of my friends dang right before class. I'll reply how that goes tomorrow.

On a side not I do smoke the night before a test, so that I play a lot of video games and release some tress. While coming down off the high I like to pick up the material I have to study and look over it. When looking over the material I am able to make up funny and extreme stories to go with my notes so that I can relate to it while taking the test. It has worked wonders in psychology.

6. I tried an experiment where I studied high, then took a test the next day high.......DON'T DO IT!!!! haha well it was a math test and after I smoked I sat down to study, then decided I'd better grab some food first, then wanted to watch t.v. and eat......by the time I was ready to study I was soo tired I fell asleep on my desk. The test didn't go very well either, just kinda had this "I wanna get the test done with" attitude and did poorly.