Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bedroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kspain07, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Not really someone you would call an "apprentice toker". I've been smoking for about a year now. Never smoked in my bedroom though.. But there's a reason for it. There's a fire alarm that sits right by my door. I've always been worried that the fire alarm will go off or something. Will the ceiling fan blow the smoke into it and it go off? I'm not sure how sensitive fire alarms are.. And I don't really want to find out. I have a window I could open up on the side of my room. Does anyone have a similar situation hut have some tricks to smoke? I was thinking of just opening up a window and sitting by it and smoking out of it.. But I don't know, will the smoke blow back in and maybe set my alarm off? Thanks for everything.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 cothrantyson, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    damn i see this thread at least once a day. you all should ban together and overthrow your parents/landlords

3. Take a garden hose or any hose and stick through the window and blow through that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="Joshipooo" post="19334116" timestamp="1389649892"]Take a garden hose or any hose and stick through the window and blow through thatActually a pretty good idea. I'll probably try that. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. uhhhhh take the battery out of the smoke alarm??

6. ^^^ the problem with that is, I don't know if the alarm will sound while trying to disable it or anything like that. I've heard people say that it does go off but I'm not sure. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

When I used to smoke cigarettes I did something like this, but from what I recall a fan that will fit in the window properly runs about 50 US dollars. Anyway since you are so inexperienced I wouldnt bother because it is going to smell and you are going to get caught. Basically all you need is a bong, a window, some febreeze, and to make sure you are doing all you can to get the smoke in your lungs and out the window. Well actually doing that and the window fan will pretty much ensure no one will smell anything. Good luck and dont be upset when your parents find out you have been smoking weed because you got sloppy smoking inside.

8. [quote name="Kspain07" post="19334137" timestamp="1389650044"][quote name="Joshipooo" post="19334116" timestamp="1389649892"]Take a garden hose or any hose and stick through the window and blow through that

Actually a pretty good idea. I'll probably try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]yeah it's what I always do, that or point a fan out the window, but if I'm using a hose ill cover up the crack in the window with a towel or smoke will come back through it, depending on the wind that day, but anyways it's probably cold and you don't want a bunch of air coming through anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [quote name="aPersonUponaHill" post="19334169" timestamp="1389650310"]When I used to smoke cigarettes I did something like this, but from what I recall a fan that will fit in the window properly runs about 50 US dollars. Anyway since you are so inexperienced I wouldnt bother because it is going to smell and you are going to get caught. Basically all you need is a bong, a window, some febreeze, and to make sure you are doing all you can to get the smoke in your lungs and out the window. Well actually doing that and the window fan will pretty much ensure no one will smell anything. Good luck and dont be upset when your parents find out you have been smoking weed because you got sloppy smoking inside.[/quote]Lol. I smoke inside all the time. Mostly the bathroom. I know how to control my hits to get them out the window. All I use are bongs if I'm smoking inside. I wouldn't smoke a blunt or a joint because they fucking reek. Just a bowl or 2 will get me stoned and won't cause an abundance amount of smoke. I'm not worried about the smell. Usually I'll spray some febreeze and then in about 30 minutes light a candle, and by the time morning comes my parents wouldn't smell a thing. And this is without a fan or window in the bathroom. But I just wanted to smoke in my room because it wouldn't require me going back and forth into my room and the bathroom. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014

I understand, but understand you are going to get caught eventually. That is just how it is, eventually it wont all fall into place and you will get caught. 

Do what works, but eventually the game will be up.

about a year would most definitely be considered an apprentice, but im digging the confidence. :smoke:

so fire alarms work way differently than you are imagining...
    google it and youll understand.

test it out when mommy and daddy arent home if you are that scared. but im gonna warn you, if they have smoked bud before, youre gonna get busted real quick. marijuana smoke has a pungent and noticeable smell...

12. [quote name="ckycampmember" post="19334350" timestamp="1389652641"]about a year would most definitely be considered an apprentice, but im digging the confidence. :smoke:so fire alarms work way differently than you are imagining...google it and youll understand.test it out when mommy and daddy arent home if you are that scared. but im gonna warn you, if they have smoked bud before, youre gonna get busted real quick. marijuana smoke has a pungent and noticeable smell...[/quote]My parents are divorced. My moms boyfriend that lives with us used to smoke weed. A lot from what he told me. But honestly they're so dumb. And I just saw I could probably just buy a smoke buddy.. Seems to solve most of the problem. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. like i said, if they ever smoked bud then they are gonna know what is up...
    a smoke buddy is only so effective, ive used sploofs before.
    they only cut down on the smell, not eliminate it.

your gonna be blazing down and the boyfriend is gonna smell it and tell your mom for some sweet, sweet loving.

14. I've smoked in my room daily for months and have never been caught. I crank on my AC and crack a window and block the door with a blanket and the airflow goes straight out the window. I get as close as I possibly can to the window and when I light it and I can see the trail of smoking going directly out the window. I lay the pipe or bong down right next to the window before I exhale. Although it's probably pointless, I use a sploof when I blow the smoke out the window. Works like a charm as long as you stay close to the window.

I smoked in my room before a ton of family members came over on thanksgiving and my grandma came in my room like 10 minutes after I smoked and she didn't smell anything. She would've absolutely shit a brick if she smelled it.

15. Put a plastic bag over the fire alarmYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

16. I blow my smoke out through a hand towel folded over on itself a few times, you can throw in a dryer sheet or two if you want, its jus another version of a sploof. I have a smoke detector 10ft from my smoke spot inside and it never goes off from the smoke but febreze WILL set off a fire alarm so I'm just careful to point the can away from the alarm.

17. besides the garden hose and maybe a smoke buddy, but not even, you're screwed unless you have the backwards fan. That is so neccessary

18. snoop doggs smoking in hotels trick number #3 ALWAYS put a shower cap on the smoke alarm