Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bedroom questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LitHealer, Jul 11, 2012.

1. very true, well i just conducted a little test to check the airflow out. my door is about 3 or 4m from my bed and i went outside the door and shut it, grabbed a little cotton swab whatever the fuck it is and held it under the door crack and let go and when i went back into the room it was under my bed, so i dont think ill have a problem with smoke being released from under the door :laughing:

2. Yeah you're good. Just make sure you turn the fan around when you're done to get in some fresh air.

3. won't that just bring back in the smoke i put out or am i wrong?

4. An "odor bucket" does not require you to be even half-literate to make.

It's a fan pointed in a bucket. But the only thing that makes this the most superior method to stealth smoking is that all smoke is filtered through Odor Neutralizing Agent, and that eliminates all smell. The holes on the side of the bucket are for exhaust.

Here's a mini-ona smokin bucket I made from a coffee container:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was in a Jamaican shower lol. works beautifully.

5. it looks effective but i mean for the time being i just need quick highs before bed, eventually when i move out ill be able to make things like this which will be beast

6. [quote name='"LitHealer"']

won't that just bring back in the smoke i put out or am i wrong?[/quote]

Nah. Just wait a couple minutes at the end of your sesh and then turn it in. The air will be blowing from outside and the smoke will have already flown away. It's not like it hovers outside your window.

7. I'd wet the towel and ring it out so it's damp.