Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Lately i've been finding one of my favorite places to blaze is in my bed at night. My parents sleep a floor right below me but can never tell anything is up. There has been almost nothing better lately than smoking a bowl at night after a long day, turning on cartoon network (i never watch it sober), and putting those heaphones on. Who's with me?

2. #2 meddlehaze, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010

I'm with you 99%

I watch adult swim :D (or weeds lately and it's always sunny)
    but tokin before bed is amaaaazing

3. Yeah man. I have a heated blanket so it feels awesome to preheat it then get in when you're really cold.

4. I'm right with you man...nothing greater than having a bunch of popcorn and grilled cheese sandwiches with pepsi right on your nightstand, vaping a bowl or two:D

5. Smoke before bed, in bed every night! Its my fav time to smoke when I'm just chillin at home for sure.

6. Yeah agreed latly i havnt even had the money to buy weed but when i do smoking a joint or bowl before bed is AMAZING :D

7. this ^

8. oh man, i hear that. Here's how i like to do it, roll up a nice 1-2g blunt depending on how im feeling. Lay on the bed, lights out, and just savor the blunt and drift off into thought. Ah, so relaxing.

9. best fucking thing ever, like two bong rips right before i get in my tempurpedic materess makes me melt. Plus Weeds on my laptop doesnt get anybetter