Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bathroom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Jun 5, 2018.

1. In my house I tend to smoke in my bathroom with the fan on and the window up with a box fan. Lately me and my homies have been smoking lots of blunts as well as joints in there while blowing it towards the window. My bathroom is on the 2nd floor and outside the window is my neighbors driveway to give you an idea of how close the houses are. We have been doing this for a while now and is this reckless to do in an illegal state? I really just don't want my bathroom to reak but I will hotbox with the window closed if its too risky. What do you guys think? Should we start using sploofs/smoke buddies or are we good? I would prefer not to since they kill the vipe but if its nessisary I will do it.

I have a wether strip on the door so the smell doesnt usually leak out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Btw we only blaze like this at night in order not to disrupt others. Also please don't mention that I should get a vape. I have one and love it but vapes don't work well with multiple friends over.

3. So lame even as a young adult I never went to these lengths to hide smoke. Do you have a living room?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. ]Y'all boys need some milk! For real tho we don't know your neighbour's we don't know what they would do if they smell your bud

Go for a walk and don't be stanking up your momma's bathroom.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Edit didn't mean to put you in the post goat lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. 3A4FB0C5-09EC-42E1-A50C-41B9AD7D451D.png
    Think outside the box and grow up. Lil scenario for ya blowing smoke out a window neighbor calls cops, they come runnin, your dumb ass answers door, cops smell weed and comes inside and you tell em what’s up.

6. Consider the parable of Jimmy...

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. No, my wife will never allow me to do so. I cant smoke in my house or area surrounding the house.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If you and your roommates own/rent the house, just blaze up in the livingroom or something like that. I used to have to stealth smoke weed and yes, like you I did it in the bathroom but this bathroom has no windows, so I would just run the shower for a few minutes on as hot as it could get and let the room steam up. Seemed to help a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Motley Crüe rule

MXY5.gif dethklok-fansong.gif giphy (13).gif

• Like Like x 2

10. How old are you?? Just go for a damn walk it isn't the devil's work lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You say your bathroom window is over your neighbors driveway and you're concerned they'll smell it? Smoke in some other room and keep your bathroom window closed and problem solved.

12. I've been introuble once before and dont want it to happen again although we were stupid..

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Smoking isn't for you

• Agree Agree x 1