Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bathroom question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by girlpcapaldi, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I was wondering if someone had any insight smoking in the bathroom WITHOUT the shower on. I don't really feel up to wasting water and I take 3 showers a day already. Towel under door & vents closed. No window just exhaust fan on,no windows. Also using a sploof. Will this work?

2. >i take 3 showers a day already

why the fuck would you waste that much water? what even?

3. [quote name='"ddog7x"']>i take 3 showers a day already

why the fuck would you waste that much water? what even?[/quote]

^^^^^^^

4. 3 showers a day is unhealthy...

1 shower a day is almost unhealthy, but it depends on the soap usage.

But yeah, just smoke, turn shower on for 5 minutes on hot and put some soap on the floor, and blow smoke out the fan, works fine, and smell clears up within 2 hours.

5. Incense will do the trick. The ones on the sticks or if you have incense resin + coal even better. just put the wet towel down outside the door when its closed then open it and go in there and dont let any smoke escape. The catch is if someone were to go in there right after or see the towel then youre pretty much screwed anyways. My advice is just slip outside and smoke so you dont have to worry about the smell

6. yeah seriously. Take one shower a day at most, and blaze in the bathroom with the shower fan on.

When I blaze/vape in the bathroom and i have to be stealthy, i start my sesh, get about 3/4s done with the fan on while blowing smoke into a carbon filter sploof (if anyone asks I say im poopin) and then I turn the shower on, get it steamy, finish my sesh and hop in the shower.

And then I masturbate :devious::devious::devious::devious:

7. lol 3 showers a day. Talk about a waste of water

8. You take 3 showers a day and are worried about wasting water.....

Why not smoke before/during one of those three showers or just go outside?

I think your plan of just smoking with a sploof and a fan on isn't very safe if you need to be stealthy.

9. maybe outside would be smarter since you take 3 showers a day anyway

10. Without a window, the rooms gonna stink.

11. Theres a 5 aday shower limit, Hes well within it

12. If people are willing to smoke in their house, why do they always insist on smoking in the public part of the house that normally doesn't have widows over a private bedroom that normally has windows.

13. #13 420rowdyguy, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Because over half these threads are started by retarded 12 year olds who just found out about sploofs.

Like really... What grown ass person even has time to take three fucking showers in a day?!

14. Why smoke inside, especially somewhere you HAVE TO HIDE IT! Go take a walk. Go in your backyard. Without proper ventilation ie. a Window it's going to take a lot longer to get ride of the smell.

15. try to get inside a smaller space to smoke, maybe like a smaller closet or washing machine

16. Oh yeah, because THAT's gonna fucking work ..

17. It worked just as I thought it would. I was in there for about an hour ghosting 60% of the hits and left the exhaust fan on for like a half hour after I was done. I would go outside but it is like 15 degrees outside.

18. [quote name='"girlpcapaldi"']It worked just as I thought it would. I was in there for about an hour ghosting 60% of the hits and left the exhaust fan on for like a half hour after I was done. I would go outside but it is like 15 degrees outside.[/quote]

Just do it easier by putting shower on max heat and take hits and blow it into steam, takes less time

19. The steam takes away all the smell, just toke then take a shower :fap:fap:fap:

20. Yeah, that's what I was thinking...maybe climb inside a dresser drawer, or under the sink...