Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Arizona

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ArizonaSmoker, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Okay so I'm in Fountain Hills, AZ (not too far from Scottsdale or Mesa). Unfortunately, I have to find a new dealer. I don't know anybody here so it's not as easy as the last place I lived. What kinds of tips would you guys have about finding a new dealer?
    For those of you who don't know, Fountain Hills is kind of a small town. A lot of people know each other...and Sheriff Joe Arpaio lives in this town :mad:
    Also, I just recently got a really nice apartment here in town...but there's one problem, inside the apartment are smoke detectors. Any way I can smoke inside without setting them off? I'd smoke outside but the neighbors are kinda nosy as hell.
    Thanks in advance, everyone. Keep on tokin :bongin:

2. Thats pretty chill. I havent ever had the chance to go anywhere in Arizona but it seems pretty sick. My recommendation to you to find a new dealer would to just stay chill about it. find a group of friends or a group of kids and just start talking about whatever is going on around you. If anything and I mean anything smoking related comes up jump on and make a comment about it. Ask them what prices are around where you live,if the nug is any good. That kinda stuff. Also, do you own the apartment? If so turn them off or put bags around them. Also back to the dealer thing. Medical Cannabis is recognized by the state of Arizona so maybe look into getting your card(if your 18) and finding the closest dispensary and maybe making a drive out there.

3. Thanks for the advice. Apparently there's a skatepark around here. I'll check it out sometime and try to meet some new people. There are tons of teenagers out here who look like they get high in this town. I was lucky to find my last dealer, lets hope this wont be a problem haha.