Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in apartments?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Jan 27, 2012.

1. I dont have any friends who live in apartments. But me and my best friend are seriously contemplateing moveing into an apartment next semester and beginning our college careers/PARTY. I am wondering how to go about smoking in an apartment. And im also wondering how to go about partying etc... Were going to buy a nice glass blong (neither of us have ever had one). What should we get that isnt tooo pricy..But VERY nice because were goin in half and half.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

How is smoking in an appartment and what precautions should we take?

2. What is a blong?

I can't really answer your apartment question because I don't live in one.. But if I had to give advice I would say smoke on the porch/deck/whatever if you have one. Otherwise.. just smoke??

3. Why move into an apartment? If you are just going to smoke weed all day and party all night move into a house!

4. A blong is obviously a blue bong. OP, wet a towel and invest in some febreeze and go browse your local headshop or look online if you wanna find a new piece.

5. if you are REALLY concerned, you could invest in a microlux hahaha, its kinda pricey (not for what it does, but in general) its $175. But it will keep your apartment smelling like a fresh spring morning forever and ever and ever hahahahaha

6. Im kinda high right now...and i typed that way to fast... hahaha. But yes im stoked on going and getting one because i know where a SICK headshop is about 2 miles from the school we will be attending :). Were thinkin about useing one of the closets in one of the bedrooms as a smoke room. and have like 2 chairs in it and a black light and a little table with some tunes haha.

7. first put a towel under the door. MAKE SURE THERES NO TOWEL STICKING OUT ON THE OUTSIDE. if you live near people who arent as fond of Mary Jane as others are then thats a big give away.
    next open a window and try to blow your smoke out there.
    third, keep it on the down low, it might sound stupid but when walking into your appartment dont say anything like "Can't wait to smoke a bowl"
    Last, when youre done spray some air freshiner, body spray, light a smelly candel, whatever makes a smell to cover the smoke.
    and with all that you should be good, happy toking:smoking:

8. Sounds nice gonna look that up.

Its in Wilmington, North Carolina pretty much right on the cape fear river. So we will probably be leaveing windows open!

9. haha if you got a microlux you could smoke all over your house and never worry ;)

just throw the ozone generator on, smells are eradicated

10. all the people I know who live in apartments (about 5 people) smoke openly in their living rooms without problems

11. I live in an apartment.

Firstly, I know other people smoke in my building because I've smelled it before. However, I usually just have a window fan and turn that fucker around so that the air gets sucked OUT. I blow into that. No problems. Boyfriend can't smell it even if we're in the same room.

Does it really work? I'm not sure, but haven't gotten any complaints yet. xD

12. yea i agree with this, everyone i know including myself (before probation) would just toke up whereever.... Course, my unit is only attached to one more unit because i am on the end, and we have no forced air heating or anything so no vents connecting units... but most of my friends have lived in all sorts of apartments and never had an issue.

13. if you care enough it would help to make sure your neighbors are cool or at least don't mind it and won't call the cops on your ass.

14. Those fitted window fans work best. The idea is to create negative pressure in your apartment. The smaller the room you are smoking in the more effective the fan will be. Close all the windows and doors in your apartment and towel underneath the door to the hallway. This will limit the air intake only to the door you are concerned about smell seeping out of. The fan should be tightly fitted to the window blowing outside at a speed high enough so you feel air slightly pulling in from the cracks all around your door. This should keep any stinky air from seeping through your door and instead be contained in your apartment as it slowly gets exhausted out the window. But in the winter time im shit out of ideas that work as well as this

15. Really depends on the apt. I live in a duplex apartment, with the landlords brother on the other side. I smoke all over the house and he must be cool with it, because he's never mentioned anything.

16. Just smoke man :smoking:

17. People chief in apartments all the time with little to no concern of where their smoke winds up. It really depends where you live, how strict the management is, and how square your neighbors are. I'd recommend vaporizing only if you are worried about someone finding out. If you live in a medical or decriminalized state then toke it up as much as you want!

18. Hell yeah guys thanks for the input. Im so stoked to be livein on my own wit my dude and tokein up! Im bout to get offa here and go do my taxes.. Smoke a joint and grab some taco bell. Again thanks for the input dudes!

19. mmmmmm taco belll