Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in apartments?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liqweed, Sep 29, 2010.

1. OK, so I live in an apartment right now, I was just wondering what would be the best way for me to smoke with NO smell. I have a sploof, and a bathroom that looks like it would steam up in 2min, however, there is no fan/vent in the bathroom. There is a little grate above the shower, but it doesnt feel like air is moving through it. Should I steam up the room and then see how the air travels through?

I also have a bedroom with a big window that only cracks open part way, using a fan in the window + a sploof seems like it is just asking for trouble, since my fan would have to be facing the window at an angle.

Do you need a bathroom fan to smoke in there? Its almost 1am, and I have to get up early, but a nice jamaican shower would make my day.

plus this hindu kush is calling my name!

2. U can smoke in the bathroom while hot waters running, xD but if u want no smell? umm buy a purifer and hotbox a closed room and make sure to buy a air purifier the GOOD ONES! it leaves no smell and fresh ass air.:smoke: but on the real smoking in your bathroom will be fine you have no worries man.

3. thats what I figured, I know that they dont re-use bathroom air....I just dont want to smoke a bowl and have my apt reek of weed, right before my roommate moves in, and right before my family visits to see it. I will go turn on the shower and see if any steam/smell(shampoo) comes out of the door from the hallway. This should be a good indicator.

4. I don't see why you don't just smoke in your apartment without hiding it. Its your apartment.

5. I'd hang my head out the window and smoke fast, then burn all kinds of candles and light incense and spray like 50 different cans of spray directly into where the air conditioner sucks in air to give the entire place, ductwork included a non-weed smelling burst or freshness.

6. Well in case you didn't know, what we are doing here is ILLEGAL.

7. lol your trippin when i was as young as 15 i smoked in my house and my mother didnt smell it, lol..

8. its an apartment but it is also a dorm through my school, and it is no-smoking, and my roommate is most likely some anti-weed kid.

otherwise I would be hotboxing this place right now haha:smoke:

but yea, I just ran the shower for a minute and it got steamy as fuck in there real quick. The only problem is that it takes a few minutes for the steam to recede.

I am gonna pack a bowl and just go for it. we will see how this goes. :smoke::smoke:

9. It's called a sploof dog. Stuff a bunch of dollar tree dryer sheets into a paper towel tube. Then blow the smoke into it :p

10. exactly what i was thinking. why is the op so scared of just siting in his own place and sparking a bowl?

I live in an apartment and never even attempted to hide anything, smell or otherwise. I bake out on my couch every day and night and it never really stinks, smoking joints is always the worst smell possible though.

just seen the dorm post. it all makes sense now.

11. I live in an apartment and I smoke inside all the time. Never joints or anything but bongs and pipes are fine. Just pack smaller bowls so theres not always a cherry going and open a few windows to get circulation going. I dont like my place smelling like dope but I know it'll air out in a half hour so I never stress.

12. My friend has a walk in closet that we smoke in. We put a blanket under the closet door and then one under the room door. We also light up an incense a couple minutes before we smoke.

We would just hotbox the place, but the roommate is against having the place smell like weed (not against smoking it though :))

13. A sploof is supposed to elimnate all of the marijuana smell, it only leaves along the smoke, which if you aim out the window, your golden..

14. well, just smoked in the shower.

I bet I could have smoked 5 blunts in there no problem. The hit went out the vent instantly with all the steam going.

Bout to light up another bowl of this indica and hit the sack:smoke:

15. I smoked a pure J once in the bathroom while showering, hot boxed with no fans/vents etc or even a air freshener, the room smelt for 7 hours even after opening the door to toilet + window.

Lucky parents werent home for a few days, but get some form of incense/candles/freshener etc because the smell really stays in there.

16. Dude first off welcome to college and second, let me be the first to introduce you to the jamaican hotbox / rainforesting. Me and my friends would always get blunted in the dorms freshman year, but we would just run the shower really hot, apartment type dorm with individual bathrooms, and blaze in there. It would get steamy as fuck and super boxed, but no smell would ever escape which was legit. But after awhile it gets old, especially in the winter, so i'd invest in a air purifier or tower fan, they work well.

17. ANOTHER EASY ANSWER:

BUY A VAPE!

No smell, save bud, be healthy.

there are no arguments against it.

18. This is what I would do, too. You want to smoke fast and then get the smell out as fast as possible it seems. This would be your best tactic.

19. i've found pointing a fan out a window to work really well. i put the blinds down, put a towel under the door, and just exhale bong hits into the fan. my roommate sits 3 feet away from me and usually can't smell a thing.

20. that's making it obvious.

i mean if you are worried about the smell just don't in your apartment. ozium can cover up the smell. incense don't really mask the way weed smells especially to a trained nose. i had an air purifier, thought it worked but probably didn't.