Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in apartments...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zeusalmighty, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Wadup everybody..just wanting to get some info about smoking in an apartment complex..i recently had some new ppl move in above me and they already snitched within the first week..i always smoke in my bathroom with the fan on but I guess thats not enough..my neighbors before them were hella cool. I actually smoked with them a couple times when I was low. Whats the best tips for smoking bong rips in the crib? I usually smoke right after I get out the shower and that seems to help but im all paranoid that they can still smell it lol

2. I had this problem before too. All you need to do is get a poweraid bottle and fill it with a sock or two and a whole bunch of dryer sheets. Then add a few holes along the bottom of the bottle. Take your hit and then blow the smoke into the bottle. Most of the smell will be gone from the socks and dryer sheets.

3. [quote name='"Funk Masta Hex"']I had this problem before too. All you need to do is get a poweraid bottle and fill it with a sock or two and a whole bunch of dryer sheets. Then add a few holes along the bottom of the bottle. Take your hit and then blow the smoke into the bottle. Most of the smell will be gone from the socks and dryer sheets.[/quote]

Are you jesus? Mind = blown! Awsome tip

4. Wtf a sock? No man just a bottle with a hole and packed in bounty sheets

5. bonties sheets work alsome man

6. Just light some incense fuck them

7. Word..

OP you live in WA? Sound like you live above this pregnant chick i know.

8. I've never really thought about the smell. I live in a super quiet building, never hear anything from my neighbors. I smoke all the time in the main room, which is the first door off the hallway. I dont do anything to cover the smell. No ones ever said anything. I'm sorry you have shitty neighbors OP.

9. How do they know it's coming from your apartment? I'm assuming you are not their only neighbor....

10. Gonna go with the crowd and say any variation of the ol' dryer sheet silencer is your best bet. My favorite thing to use is old paper towel cores stuffed with dryer sheets and a sheet at the far end held on by a rubber band. Works well, easily disposable. Blowing the smoke out through that does a pretty good job of masking the smell.

11. Tell them to fuck off.

12. 1. Incense
    2. Air Filtration Unit (Toilet paper roll + fabric softener sheets)
    3. Vaporizer

3 best options imo.

13. Same here lol, I literally smoke blunts in my livin room which is right by the door, which I live with 3 others on my floor

14. Fuck dryer sheets buy a smoke buddy. It's a tube with activated carbon in it. Less than 20 bucks, you can even find em on ebay. Takes out the smell and no smoke comes out the ass end. And your apartment wont smell like dryer sheets lol. Hope this helps.

15. Get an ozone generator for 100 bucks online and you never have to worry about any smells ever again.

16. I used to live above my landlord. He never noticed, I smoked tons. I'm surprised he didn't say anything. He prob needed the rent money more than he cared about turning us in.

I guess I'm saying just be respectful and hide it by smoking outside or using a spoof and no one will ever kno.. maybe even your neighbors smoke too lol

17. i just googled that, it seems legit, i've never heard of one of theese before though until you mentioned it ? any more info on how theeese work and wil help ? they magically take the smell of weed out the air ? im interested.. my room always reeks like stanky man

18. Ozone generators neutralize odors by converting oxygen (o2) into ozone (o3) by exposing it to ultraviolet light. The extra oxygen partical is always a positively charged. Odor are always negitively charged and when they combine they cancel each other out. Growers use this system to great effect so for a smoker it will be more than enough.

19. #19 8ight, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    If you're willing to spend $100, just buy a vaporizer. You can get a quality vape for $100-200. I use "Da Buddha" daily and there's really no noticeable smell. On the other hand, my neighbors occasionally smoke in their apartment. I know this, because the entire hallway reeks when they do.

Unless you want to stick with smoking (it is a different experience than vaping). Then, an "ozone generator" sounds like a good option, although I know nothing about them.
    :confused_2:

20. You know the fan in your bathroom filters up... So ppl can smell shit in the other apts. Why the fuck would you do that?