Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in an apartment complex

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 12, 2012.

1. How many of you guys smoke in an apartment? :bongin: What are some tricks you do to hide the smell? or do your neighbors just not care? I'm lucky my neighbors all smoke so I've never had a problem. Some of them have even came over and blazed with me!:smoke:

2. I'm gonna start smoking on the balcony or vaping out the window

3. towel under the door

4. Hell yea. I did this when I lived with my parents.

5. Smoke next to a windows with a fan blowing the smoke out. That's all you really need to do, although spray is recommended.

6. The first thing my landlord told my boyfriend and I was that pets and smoking are allowed and he didn't care about weed. Most of the other tenants also smoked so it didn't matter.
    He may have been a slumlord, but he was a pretty damn awesome one at that.

7. towel under the door. good fans.

8. Thats awesome! Im pretty sure my landlord knows i smoke, we havent talked about it, but unless he thinks I own a pet skunk, he knows. :D

9. Every apartment ive smoked in no one has given a fuck. Most landlords are cool as fuck as long as you pay your rent.

10. Yeah we didn't sign any contracts or anything for that apartment. It was really convenient at the time but then we just started becoming people with hobbies and activities and needed more room. So a friend of friend from work wanted to rent his house for the same price. This landlord works out of town and never visits so it works out really well.

Just have to be patient for good opportunities to come along.

11. You got it made.. but hey, im not complaining. My situation is pretty nice as well.

12. I smoke in my apartment everyday and take zero precaution to try and hide it. The people across the hall smoke mad cigs and always cook dank ass smelling meals, usually drowns out the smell of my bud.

13. i smoke in an aparment. i just put the fan on reverse and light a few incents.

14. My building is (supposedly) smoke free. But I bong it up 24/7. My place rarely stinks cuz I keep an air filter running all day, it's cool cuz it has a sensor that kicks it up when it senses smoke.

I also keep my Vape handy just in case.... I can claim I was vaporizing and not smoking (med patient so the weed part doesn't really concern me)

As for "tips" to smoke inside. Crack open a window (or two to create cross-ventilation) and maybe turn on the kitchen or sink extractor as well...

Good Growing and Happy Toking!