Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In A Upstairs Studio Apartment.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by indacouch530, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hi y'all! New to grasscity but I have a question ( sorry if you've dealt with it before.  I smoke inside due to the fact I have a mobility issue and it is hard for me to get out on the balcony, The way my place is laid out theres a window that faces out to the house above me and one by the door, and 3 windows facing the side of the house.  I open the windows facing away from the house while running 2-3 fans. What would be the best way to make sure that the smell doesn't get anywhere? I use a bong and vape sometimes.

2. burn two strong incense sticks plus some air fresheners to be extra careful.

or a scented candle i like  a fire type scent its best for covering.

3. That's it? sweet. I also put towls under the front door and the closet door.

4. Keep your windows closed unless others have theirs open. Otherwise, people outside will smell weed and know it was from your apartment. Keep it inside and spray some ozium a few times after your session.

In short, eliminate the odor, don't try to move it outside

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. So I have one window I keep open and other houses have their windows open, will having fans on in my house help get the smoke to go away quicker?

6. Yeah, but smell will still linger for a while. You definitely need odor elimination if secrecy is important.

7. try smoking in your bathroom with the vent fan on. since you are on the top floor the smells goes to the roof so unless someone is hanging out on your roof you will be fine.

8. When I was younger I only needed a bowl and a Sploof, as long as I capped the bowl right after the hit and blew the smoke through the Sploof there was no smell.

Hell I used to smoke in my parents front room and watch TV while they were eating in the kitchen 2 rooms over and never invoked suspicion from them.

Make a Sploof and get a bowl or just vape and use a Sploof, You won't need a fan or open the windows, but if you're the paranoid type (aren't we all?) use the fan and open the windows.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. I've got all this figured out, I won't royally screw up my walls will I?

10. Screw up as in permanently affect? No, that won't happen. Cannabis smell goes away and doesn't linger and stain like tobacco. A lot in one place might not be good for it, but smoking in a room won't stink it up forever unless you're doing it a LOT

11. Weed smoke doesn't usually discolor walls does it?

12. Not unless you're blowing straight onto the wall and have no circulation