Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in A theme park?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZackBloDro12, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I'm going to Howl-O-Scream at busch gardens in tampa, fl this thursday and i want to smoke in the park, how should i go about doing this, They dont have metal detectors or anything. and if you dont know what howl o scream is, they make the park into a giant haunted house with scare zones and mini haunted houses shits tight, but i wanna do it high?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsza9ByLik]YouTube - 2010 Howl-O-Scream TV Commercial[/ame]

2. Make edibles or Use a launch box vape

3. You could blaze before. Or bring just a little joint and a lighter, i'm sure people will be smoking cigs so you shouldn't look to suspicious.

4. When i went last year the there was a huge group and you can smell it, but you couldnt tell where it was coming from, so might try this.

5. smoke in the parking lot or the edibles are a good idea

6. Yeah its best to blaze before you go in if you can. I mean just incase.
    Enjoy dude :smoke:

7. One bat and a bag

8. I use to smoke at work like this. I would get a cig rolling machine. One of the "slider" typer rollers where you stick the tube with filter attached on the end and load the tobacco in the tray. I would just mix in a bunch of Keiph from the bottom of my grinder with the tobacco. It smells like a cig (but fellow blazers may smell a hint of grass).

9. That is a great fucking idea!

10. i say we open a MArijuana Theme park you dont ride rides you hit 6 foot bongs and vapes but the concession stands will be loaded!!!!! Any investors?:hello::smoke:

11. i got 10 cents and .3 nug of some gdp some joint papers and 4 billion counterfiet dollars from latin america.

12. I smoked a joint in the bathroom stall at a six flags once and someone came in after I was coming out and said, "Damn it smells good in here" and looked at me with a pure hunger. I exited the bathroom quickly.

13. haha well i got a gram of chocolope and 17 dollars maybe i this gets big enough we can open it up some day ahaha:smoke: