smoking in a state park?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by iAurorAi, Aug 13, 2012.

1. i went to one of those shelters in a WV state park and smoked a blunt with my cousin.
    it was chill, but shit is different everywhere.
    just depends where the state park is & how weed is looked at in that area really.

2. arent state parks huge??? well some of them.. find a secluded area cant b that hard

3. I think it'd be easier if you took a few joints.

4. i used when i was younger....dont really skate anymore.

5. and apparently not the last :D

6. Fuck smokey the bear :bongin:

7. Try doing a guerilla grow in a S. P. ... then come talk to me.

8. haha I work for the State Parks

I can't speak for your location, but where I'm from all my coworkers smoke. some grow too. so you probably don't have to worry about the trail maintenance crews

rangers might be dicks though, I've never interacted with one outside of my job

I mean it's really no different than anywhere else. Just be cautious

9. I thought the thread said skate park hahah! Ofcourse you can toke in a skate park

10. be careful man, there's usually a good number of people around in state parks, and most of them would probably be sketched if they saw/smelled someone burning some reefer. what you should do is eat some brownies and then go to a state park. i did that very thing and it was one of the best days ever

11. Ha this topic is ridiculous, bottom line is we all have different state parks around us so it's to broad of a question. The ones around me have a lot of foot traffic on the main trails, but they are pretty big with lots of forrest. I do some bush whacking, find a dope vista and blaze up. Even if there are people around it's easy as hell to carry a one hitter and be DL about getting blazed on a main trail.

12. i go mountain biking all the time at a state park. i've never even seen a park ranger... i think it depends a lot on the park.

i've never brought weed while biking there because i don't have a portable vape. and i usually prefer being sober while riding more tech trails. but it would be so easy to bike around to a secluded spot and take a few puffs. with a good portable vape, it'd be ridiculously easy! I could just bike around while puffing away!

If you're not a biker, just don't make if obvious and I doubt you'd have any problems unless the state park is like a huge attraction or something... a portable vape like the Pax would actually be great when walking too. Easy to just casually take a puff when nobody's nearby, and then continue on walking.

13. #33 bazookatooth27, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Took a trip this summer to Yosemite. Hiked the north dome and got baked. Got back to camp...ate a bunch of mushrooms. I know Disneyland isn't a national park, but I toked up near Mr. Toads Wild Ride and rode Splash Mountain 7 times. Also stole an R2-D2 mug. Great trip.

14. yoooo anyone know of any nice nature parks in the Los Angeles Area? im from Connecticut but im in LA for college and i miss nature really really bad. weed is great here, and maaaaad cheap, but a little bit harder to enjoy...know what im sayin?

15. California