Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In A Sauna?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMindFreak, Jun 19, 2014.

1. So my friend has a sauna in his house and we were thinking about smoking in there. Do you guys think that would be a good idea? Would the steam from the sauna absorb the smoke and the smell from the weed? 

2. It sounds stupid to me.

3. Reasoning?

4. Saunas increase blood pressure and weed decreases blood pressure. They belong together.

But no the steam will absorb the smoke and then stick to the walls. Bad idea if stealth is a priority

5. #5 Mr. Sweet Chronic, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Sometimes a younger age were smoking in the sauna. The smell is spreading, but of course the exhaust air to help it better than the other rooms.

EDIT: I mean in cold sauna. Not warmed or hot!

6. You think it will stick after just one sesh? If we use a sploof wont that eliminate the odor?

7. Sploof it and maybe crack the door a bit and blow it outside. You should be good. Unless someone (who doesn't like weed) comes in within 1-2 hours. Then they may smell it. But you should be okay (y)

8. Only problem we are facing is not knowing where the exhaust fan blows out. I'm assuming it blows right outside because why would it push it through the vents in the house? Just doesn't make sense. But I think if we use the sploof and maybe some febreeze it should be good.

I think it is not a problem. It is always somewhere on the roof.. and it can not through the vents in the house. 

10. I've smoked in my sauna before. I was in hiding and no one smelled it. My sauna is still standing, so it should be fine ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

it's always a good idea to smoke weed at any time..

whether it be in a sauna, or at a baseball game, or on the way to the grocery store, or wherever..

12. Suanas contain water. Don't drop the joint or the bong or the pipe. And no. Steam does not mask the smell of weed.

13. So the sauna was a bust, expecting it to get really steamy but it didn't. So we ended up just going outside and toking up  :smoke: