Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a hotel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hockeydan1092, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity.
    I have a whirlpool suite for the night and I was wondering would it be ok if I would smoke in the hot tub and have that steam fan that's over the hot tub? Would wetting a towel and putting it under the door help? The windows don't open but we do have a window ac.

2. If it's not a nonsmoking room, you're fine.

3. your fine dude. as long as your in the US :)

4. Yeah you should be okay, if not roll a joint and just pop out for a 2min walk :)

5. Speaking of joints, I would NOT do soemthing strong like that in the room, just a bowl/bong would be safe enough imo

6. I have been with my entire school at a Hotel before (last year) and there was other schools there for the same competition. Anyway, these kids were all smoking pot in this room across the hall and got caught, they got kicked out of the hotel.

I guess just use as many precautions you would as if you were back in your parents house!

7. Don't be stupid and you won't get caught. Just bring everything outside if it's dark and toke up on the patio. Usually it's pretty empty soo.

8. it really depends how much and how you are smoking. if your gonna toke up 50 blunts in the hot tub then ya ur probably gonna get caught but if your toking like 2gs on a vape then i think your set since i think they dont set off smokking alarms( i dont know for sure dont blame me if you get caught) and has less smell

9. you be smoking with class right there

10. i've hot boxed a hotel closet with multiple joints burning and it was fine, people need to stop sketching so much.

11. Bring a big classy bong if you can, and the best strain. Get a nice good looking woman in there too. Play some good music. This is how i pictured it in my stoned head. :smoke:

12. i worked in a hotel once.........would find blunts and stems, roaches, bits of weed, etc...in about 45% of the rooms i would prep for cleaning.....no one was ever caught,......just keep the windows and shit closed and i think ur good.....

13. I've been to a lot of lacrosse tournaments in my high school days.. We chiefed it up in hotels like no other. Not a single fuck was given. Just don't be stupid.

14. Wet towel under the door, baggies over the smoke detectors. Done this plenty of times and never been caught in a hotel.

15. No, God fuck, man! Don't you know what a steam fan will do to marijuana?!

First it begins by bonding the chemical properties of the marijuana, developing a stronger, faster, meaner weed. You'll take a few hits and be absolutely high, while you're high and dozing off between a dream state and reality, the marijuana will begin morphing, the first thing that happens is it will grow fangs, man! Fuckin' fangs!:cool:

16. fuck it. smoke man.

17. You should be fine. Like others have said, don't make it obvious, but I wouldn't worry.

I remember a couple times when I was in high school...smoking in the hotel bathroom with a teacher staying directly across the hall. No problems. :smoking:

18. wiz motha fucking khalifa does it

19. Haha you're fine bro just don't give anyone anything to be suspicious of. Besides, it's YOUR room just put that good ole do not disturb sign up. People get murdered, bring in hookers, all that good shit ...you're just enjoying fine lady Jane.

20. You mean as long as the room is smoking? You can get into shit if you smoke in a non smoking room. They will charge you up the ass sometimes.

You shouldn't have any problems, however if it's a non smoking room check for some detectors.