Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in a hotel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matthe, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Anyone ever blaze in there hotel room? if so did anything happen? think its a best western im staying in.

2. we always blew the smoke up the air intake vent (usually right outside the bathroom door)

3. I've done this before I even smoked in the jacuzzi when I was at some hotel in NorCal. But when I'm in the room I go in the bathroom and do a jamaican hotbox, blowing the smoke through the vent.

4. hotel wake and bakes are the best, smoke, then hit the free breakfast for hot bacon and waffles

5. I stay in hotels most weekends and I've always smoked in them. If the room has locked windows and no terrace then i will only hit the bong and vape..

I rip the bong right next to the bed, take a nice big hit and blow it into a pillow cover or under the sheets if i happen to be inside the bed. (Don't like smoking in the bathroom TBH) I also take some ozium to spray an hour before checkout.

If all im doing is vaping, ill vape wherever and blow it wherever and its all good, no spray needed in my case.

About half of the time i stay in a room with a terrace and will step outside to smoke a joint, i roll it as a spliff just to mask the smell a bit, habitual cig smoker so you may just want to roll the joint pure. I would not risk smoking a joint inside in a fully closed room.

I've stayed in common hotels too (holidays inns,hilton,marriot,sheraton,hyatt, etc)

6. just open the windows or blow the smoke into an exhaust vent

7. If u in a hotel jus blow in the BR and turn the shower on as hot as it can go. Thats what we used too do when we traveled for school sports lol

Then jus go to the front desk an ask for cologne or perfume or something.. Say u forgot urs. That is if it smells outside the room. They got comp cologne and shit. Just about everything in a mini for the guests

8. Not really smoking but on NYE i was dabbing the fuck out in my hotel room, cracked the window and put a towel under the door and all was good.

9. I smoked in Hawaii when my family went at the bar. The hotel was so fucking nice. It was on the North tip of the island and it had a good coastal view. I was just hitting the bong in the Hawaiian sunset

Jesus it was awesome...

10. As long as you make an effort for it not to smell it most likely wont just dont try to hotbox the hotel room or anything lolol

11. When I was in Virginia I got a smoking room. I smoked 3 joints between night and morning and I had no problems at all. I didn't bother taking any precautions of covering the smell either.

12. I've smoked in hotels at least 20 times, never got caught. But you gotta adjust yourself depending on how strict they seem to be about it. If they're kinda strict just blow outta the window or in the bathroom vent. If no one smells it they have no reason to come inspect your room... And if you can chose a smoker room, it helps.

13. We were smoking good at the Marriot in the hut tub, drinking getting it in hardbody style

14. Ohhh baby! Good idea

15. use a one hitter and burn that shit clean and pure

16. Smoked out a hotel for my brothers 19th birthday in Cali. Went out for the summer, best trip of my life.

17. I smoked several fat joints in the hotel bathroom with the shower on when I was in Amsterdam, wake n bake in the room as well. There was even a "no smoking" sign haha, nothing happened so all good.

If you're hitting a piece, then that's almost too easy; just exhale out of a window.

18. doood, i love smoking in hotels rooms. maybe its just that i love to travel and smoke in different places, but i just LOVE smoking in a nice hotel rooms. love it.

and unless the hotel is super anit-pot, or someone staying super close by has a really good nose and a real hate for weed, your 100% fine. Ive never been bothered/had any paronia about being bothered. Just cover the smell to the best of your ability (window open, fan on, no blunts joints etc.)

19. Well I work at a hotel and I walk around and smell weed all the time. No one really gives a fuck, but I can imagine it might be different at other hotels. If it still smells when you leave we just smack you with another fee.

20. I've definitely blazed in a many a hotel room, and the main thing is to use one's common sense (ie. don't blaze a jay in the room without any ventilation). When you smoke, do it in either the bathroom and exhale each hit into the shit fan, open up a window and blow the hits out there, or if your fortunate enough to have a balcony do it there.

Smoking in a hotel is definitely a blast, so have fun with it! :D