Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a hotel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ModestMau5, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I'm going on a trip from 4/21-4/23 or so, and I'm gonna be staying in a hotel with a few friends. How do we go about smoking in the hotel? Sploof and out the window, or could we use a sploof in the bathroom with the air vent on and be safe? We don't want to have to go outside.

Has anybody ever done this before? :confused:

2. I'd go with a vape but if you don't have that, just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on and hot Shower going.

3. Hmm that's a good question but I would not take that steel guys advise. Four people or so will likely need a open window if possible and to breath into some sort of sploof or towel or that will get stinky stinky stinky. Towel under the door is a must too.

4. get a smoking room, and if any of ur friends smoke cigarettes, just keep the window open and remember to spark a cig after. if someone asks what the smell is just be like "its a cigarette u dumbfuck".

5. i would say sploof and out the window. i think it depends on the hotel though? it's not like you'll have to hide in every hotel right? last year i went on a trip to rome with my friends and we were 5 people in one room. we asked the staff if it was allowed to smoke in the rooms and they said it was fine as long as we opened the window... it's not like they know what you are smoking anyway

6. make a sploof or buy one of the nice ones from a headshop. i stayed in a hotel for about a month after hurricane Irene flooded my house.. and i just cheeched it out with a wet towel under the door and a do not disturb sign on the door..

7. Depends how nice of a hotel it is. Wet towel the door, smoke on the far side of the room or in the bathroom with the vent on.

8. Cheap hotel bro....crack smells overpowers weed.

9. I always smoke in hotels but it depends, the nicer, the more you pay, the more they wont care.

just be safe, if its a smoking room then there is no problem.

10. Just turn on da hot shower for about 10 mins or until the bathroom feels humid(by not too much) & put the towel under the door & you shouldn't get caught.

11. gross lol

just put a wet towel under the door homie! have you not heard all of the rap lyrics? lol

if you're not in a smoking room or are even slightly worried just do it in the bathroom with a wet towel under the door.

if anyone fucks with you tell them you have cancer.

12. Get a smoking room and just have a cig lit while you are blazing. Bring ozium too and you're set

13. Towel infront of all doors, and do it in the furthest room from the hall. I did it over thanksgiving while visiting my family and worked out fine.

14. walk outside

15. Just came back from a trip with my sister and her bf.

All three of us lit up in the hotel bathroom with the fan on. We also bought a cheap air freshener from wal-mart and left that in the bathroom. We left the fan running throughout the day. When we came back, the smell was gone.

The room was non-smoking, in case you were wondering.

16. My friends and I smoked a blunt in a hotel room a week ago. The hotel room had a fan so we blasted that as high as we could to keep air circulation. We lit up, sat by the window, and puffed. By morning, all the smell was gone but he had some air freshener so we did a spritz of that.

TBH, i think you're pretty safe. Just don't hotbox the room.

17. Make sure you wet a rag and put a bag over the fire alarm if there is one. Wouldn't people to think the hotel is burnin down cause you're burnin!

18. 1. Wet towel under door
    2. Hotel bathroom shower cap over the fire alarm
    3. Ozium Air Spray
    4. Joints

19. Aight, thanks for all the help guys. I think I got this down now :smoke:

20. Man don't be so freaking paranoid. Just smoke in the room as if it was your normal everyday bedroom. When you leave in the day just flip the door sign to privacy. Nobody will go in there, nobody will smell the smell. Keep the windows closed, smoke and chill.