Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a hot-tub

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 8thmoon, Sep 9, 2010.

1. I'm currently living with my parents while trying to find a good collage to enroll in and while I am home I want to smoke up but my parents are are very anti-weed and I was wondering if you smoke weed in a hot-tub will it get rid of all the smell of the weed because when ever I open up the hot-tub I get an overwhelming smell of chemicals. So if I smoke in the hot-tub and wait for around 5 mins in the hot-tub will all the smell be gone.

I thought that asking people in the seasoned smokes section will be the best way to get my question answered since you guys probably have tried or at least know if this will work

2. uhhhhhhhhhh is your hot tub inside or outside lol

3. No one is going to smell shit. If outside just say a barbecue. No ones going to get caught. Oooohhhziziscaus. :D

4. I wish I had a hottub to smoke and potentially get caught in. :mad:

5. lol ^ Iunno.. If its outside... slight breeze... then yes.

6. If it's outside, I would bet that it doesn't smell. If inside, the steam and chemical smell might cover the scent of weed, but I'm not 100% sure. Lucky bastard with a hot tub.:smoke:

7. #7 th3_chr0nic, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    Gravity bong in the hot tub <3

Actually, a joint or blunt is more enjoyable..

8. smoking in a hot tub is one of the most epic experiences ever.

screw if it covers the smell, do it anyway! its worth it.

9. If its outside its not gonna smell lol what are you stupid

10. you should be good. ive smoked in my hot tub out side and didnt smell like anything. smelled like hot tub actually.. ha

11. If it's outside you can't smell anything, and you won't smell either.

12. The smoke would immediately drift away once exhaled. There wouldn't be anything for the smell to stick to.

13. Yeah because smell of smoke definitely doesnt stick to your fingers and hair?

14. Maybe exhale under water? That sounds fun :D

15. if he is really that worried about it sticking on his fingers and hair then just take a quick dunk in the water and the smell is gone! weird i know!! haha. no but for real smoking in the hot tub when it is outside in a blizzard is just amazing, proly one of my favorite leisure activities on winter nights :devious::smoke::smoke:

16. If you spill an energy drink in the voltage supply of the hot tub and tell me if you went back in time or not then i will tell you if it covers up the smell.

17. i can't handle hot tubs while high. It turns into a tickle machine.

18. If the hot tub is outside there shouldnt be a problem, I smoke in outdoor jacuzzis all the time in the summer and in the winter. I frequent chalets in the winter when I go skiing, and have never had a problem with losing my security deposit because of smoking something that isnt tabbaco.

In the summer me and my friends rent cottages and we smoke inside. leave all the windows open, and have a no smoking policy for the last 24 hours. Same thing, never lost a security deposit for that either, just use ashtrays and keep it clean.

19. this comment gave me the biggest smile ive had in such a long time hahah

20. I'm still trying to figure out how this dude is going to actually get inside a collage.