Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a duplex smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yjasmine, Sep 20, 2018.

1. So I recently moved into a duplex. I want to smoke when I get off work at night; do you think they would be able to smell it? they're two side by side. so I have a main level and and upstairs. They were newly built and my landlord says all the walls in each room are insulated. Would the weed smell travel to the other side? honest opinions. I am also looking to get a vaporizer too(any recommendations?) but there's nothing like smoking a blunt so I would still smoke on occasions.

2. Very likely the bathrooms are connected due to plumbing with a wall separation of course... meaning that when you are in your bathroom you can hear their toilet flush easily and perhaps even their exhaust vent fan when it is on... if that is the case and you can smell when they have taken a poop then of course pot smell would or could escape from your space to theirs via the vent ducts...

What is worse than your set up is a shared entrance and hallway in a multi unit apt. building of course as the smell can leak from around the door to the hallway. Sandalwood incense is good for masking the smell.... light it up before you puff and let it burn for a minute or 3 before you toke...

• Like Like x 1
  3. A2E2E007-1DC2-4B8C-B4D5-648624610F11.jpeg
    Go in ur room and put a towel at the bottom of the door and a few sprays of this n you’ll b good

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could be a slight advantage to smoking upstairs as well by a window... unless the smoke blows around then enters their window.... lol
    But not in the bathroom if connected to theirs as i mentioned due to ventilation odor escape.

5. Fresh as a early morning mist floating and wafting thru the air[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Just smoke outside. If you smoke inside, there will be residual smell.

7. I really like the smell of burning sage and use it in the bathroom (when needed lol) along with incense.... i actually put some in a small pipe and smoke it without inhaling to get it all fired up... much easier than trying to light a mound of it in an ashtray.... it gives me an uplifting energizing effect, love the stuff and it's cheap... i get little 17 gram bags for $1.30 off a rack at a health food store... i would bet it would help cover up pot if you lit it before and after...

11 Benefits of Burning Sage, How to Get Started, and More
    11 Benefits of Burning Sage, How to Smudge, Cleanse Crystals, More